House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

What Wrinkles? Caprice Looks Crease-Free

Clearly a very good surgeon or a younger doppelganger! Or else the wrinkles have gone south and are concealed beneath her frock!:rolleyes:

Nonsense.

If one smiles broadly like in the "before" photo then crow's feet wrinkles appear around the eyes because the cheeks move upwards.

In the "after" photos she's relaxed her jaw and so the wrinkles aren't showing.

If there's an "after" photo of her doing a broad smile and there are no crow's feet then it indicates botox injections around the eyes.

Whatever. I'd nail her.

Thought I was going to be the first one to that.

She would get ratttled.

There's such a thing as 'Reality TV Awards'? <Goes off and has a little cry at the depths of `utter shiteness our so called culture is plumbing>

Oh, and yes, IRR really needs to stop reading the Wail. And yes, I most certainly would.

Clearly a very good surgeon or a younger doppelganger! Or else the wrinkles have gone south and are concealed beneath her frock!:rolleyes:

Sorry Bossy, but those aren't wrinkles she's hiding under that frock!

She has a male member??

I think I'd probably still nail it.

I dont think we have the right, err, membership...? on here any more to have a good ladyboys discussion, mate.

Maybe she stays out of the sun?

Looking at the recent footage of the escaped Jaycee Dugard, she looks younger than 31. Or more to the point, the current generation of sun worshipping people, particularly young white women, look a lot older than 31.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011896/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-talks-painful-birth-paedophile-David-Garridos-yard.html

I bet that austrian women kept in an underground dungeon for a couple of decades looks younger than her age too.