House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dryrot

Imf Md's Salary $467K (Official Contract)

hi

hat-tip Guido Fawkes:

"The International Monetary Fund (IMF) today released the terms of appointment of Christine Lagarde as Managing Director of the IMF. Ms. Lagarde is the 11th Managing Director of the IMF, succeeding Mr. Dominique Strauss-Kahn."

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2011/pr11270.htm

". (a) Your salary as Managing Director of the Fund shall be $467,940 per annum. As explained in Section 14(B) of the By-Laws, this salary shall be net of income taxes.

(B) You will receive an allowance in the aggregate amount of $83,760 per annum, similarly net of any income taxes, payable in equal monthly installments, without any certification or justification by you, to enable you to maintain, in the interests of the Fund, a scale of living appropriate to your position as Managing Director and to the Fund’s need for representation. In addition, you will be reimbursed for reasonable expenses actually incurred for entertainment directly related to the business of the Fund."

%^** my tax return

Hmm, I would have thought someone being paid (you notice I didnt say earning) that amount could afford to buy as many whores as they like, and pay for their maid/reporter/office underling etc outfits?

Non?

Hmm, I would have thought someone being paid (you notice I didnt say earning) that amount could afford to buy as many whores as they like, and pay for their maid/reporter/office underling etc outfits?

Non?

Nah. One needs $467,940 per week , i.e. a footballers salary, to do that

I thought she would be the new CEO?

I thought Managing Directors were for LTD companies in the UK but obviously I am wrong.

The rates per year of completed service indicated below will be applied in calculating the Supplemental Retirement Allowance(s) and Separation Allowance set out in paragraphs 4.a), 4.B), and 6.B). In the case of the Supplemental Retirement Allowance, the indicated rates will be applied against the pension or other benefit payable from the Staff Retirement Plan; in the case of the Separation Allowance, the rates will be applied against the total salary paid to you during your last year of Fund employment. The rates for partial years of service will be interpolated on a pro-rated basis.

Years of Completed Service as Managing Director Applicable Percentage Rate

1 or less 0%

2 50%

3 60%

4 70%

5 80%

6 84%

7 88%

8 92%

9 96%

10 or more 100%