House Price Crash Forum

Cameron's Statements On Two Investigations

Darkman

HOLA441

Statement 1

Earlier, Mr Cameron said police needed to pursue their criminal investigation into the case in the most "vigorous" way they can.

"The police in our country are quite rightly independent, they should feel that they should investigate this without any fear, without favour, without any worry about where the evidence should lead," he said.

Statement 2

I thought the results of the inquest that were carried out and the report into it were fairly clear and I don’t think it is necessary to take that case forward

So one of the statements is about the News Of The World hacking Milly Dowler's mobile phone. And the other is about the death of Dr Kelly. Guess which is which....

It's obvious which is which, & it just struck me how the statement about the NOW "scandal" should have been made about Dr Kelly, and vice versa. I heard Cameron on the radio today about the NOW, and had to shut the damn thing off.

I think the UK is actually sliding into the type of secrecy we previously derided other countries for.

Anyway, just my opinion.

HOLA442

Statement 1

Statement 2

So one of the statements is about the News Of The World hacking Milly Dowler's mobile phone. And the other is about the death of Dr Kelly. Guess which is which....

It's obvious which is which, & it just struck me how the statement about the NOW "scandal" should have been made about Dr Kelly, and vice versa. I heard Cameron on the radio today about the NOW, and had to shut the damn thing off.

I think the UK is actually sliding into the type of secrecy we previously derided other countries for.

Anyway, just my opinion.

It's because one is fact,the other conspiracy nonsense.

Archived