House Price Crash Forum
50sQuiff

Gold Vending Machine Opens In Westfield

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13998238

A man who describes himself as 'a consumer' proclaims not to be interested. Could anyone but a Brit describe themselves as a consumer?

Unsurprisingly the only bloke who likes it is of Asian origin. Whenever I'm in ATS Bullion I only ever see Arabs and Asians buying and English and Eastern European people selling. The British sheeple have a long logical leap to make before gold even starts its launch into bubble territory. At this point they're content to move on to their next 'shopping experience'.

Save yourselves the petrol and parking charges, because I am such a great guy I will save you from having to goto westfields and will price match their £41 a gram for as much as you want.

Better yet I will do you 4g for £200 ;)

Some of the comments lol bit one sided, I reckon they're trying to push people away from thinking about gold as a store of value.

Just looked over the video, brilliant, if Gold is in the bubble some claim then Joe Sixpack certainly isn't involved in it based on those reactions.

I'd be interested in a silver coin/bar vending machine. Imagine one that could sell the full range of bars/coins and slightly undercut the dealers.

Just looked over the video, brilliant, if Gold is in the bubble some claim then Joe Sixpack certainly isn't involved in it based on those reactions.

I just wonder if we will ever see buying of PMs in the UK on anything like the scale of the late 1970s. My own gut feeling is that the real buying action will be in the Eastern and BRIC countries.

I'd be interested in a silver coin/bar vending machine. Imagine one that could sell the full range of bars/coins and slightly undercut the dealers.

It would be nice if it could be in the duty free area at the airports.

Edited by Take Me Back To London!