House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Bnp Replacement?

http://britainfirst.org/

received via email - not sure who they are -

Are you, like me, fed up of enduring the constant bickering, moaning, whinging and name-calling that is at present consuming what is left of the British patriotic movement?

Are you, like me, red-faced with rage at grafting for years on end to make patriotic politics a success, only to watch it being unravelled and destroyed from inside?

Are you, like me, sick and tired of enduring a constant stream of self inflicted media scandals and embarrassing gaffes that make all of us look ridiculous?

Have you, like me, had enough of watching nationalism being rejected by the British electorate because of a self inflicted toxic image caused by disastrous but avoidable blunders?

Have you felt like quitting? Don't. Now there is real hope, it's called 'Britain First'.

The group of patriots behind Britain First have had enough, and have decided to stop fighting and start building once again. This group has had enough of decline, mismanagement, infighting and mediocrity.

Nationalism is flourishing all over Europe, everywhere in fact, except Britain. Well, enough is enough. Now we leave the wreckage behind and start rebuilding, we want our country back and we mean business...do you? Join Britain First today:

https://web156.secure-secure.co.uk/britainfirst.org/donate/join.htm

The group of patriots behind Britain First have decided that there is hope for nationalism. Not only hope but we can have a bright future, but only with a fresh, clean start, free of the burdens of a toxic image and the ghosts of the past.

It is time for a fresh direction, for a new dawn for patriotic politics. That is why we decided to launch 'Britain First', a modern, responsible and decent patriotic campaigning organisation.

Now it is time for all patriots of stout heart to join forces, so that we can, once again, achieve progress.

Complaining and naval gazing won't help our people but action will. Now is your chance to join something better and help build the new British Resistance.

This modern political phenomenon has now arrived and we want you to be a part of it, we want you to be a part of the British fightback by joining Britain First:

https://web156.secure-secure.co.uk/britainfirst.org/donate/join.htm

Remember, our ancestors built this country, nobody else. It was our fathers and grandfathers whose blood soaked the fields of Flanders and the beaches of Normandy and it was our mothers and grandmothers who buried their sons with quiet dignity and British resolve.

You and I are the descendents of an unbroken crimson thread of British warriors that travails down through the mists of time. Our forefathers' glorious legacy has been passed to us in this generation.

If you want to make a real difference, if you want to defend our children and grandchildren, if you want to honour our glorious past, if you reject the idea of nationalism becoming a tiny laughing stock, it's time to join Britain First.

It is time for the sons and daughters of Britannia to rise up and reclaim our birthright. Your country is calling you to rally to her ancient battle standards. Will you report for duty? Are you with me as we cry out boldly: We want our country back and we shall not rest until our land is free!

Great , anotther party to split the patriotic vote....

BNP , UKIP or this new one.Makes it certain that none will ever achieve anything.

Great , anotther party to split the patriotic vote....

BNP , UKIP or this new one.Makes it certain that none will ever achieve anything.

The nationalists with a nation to stand up for aren't doing too badly. Ask Alex Salmond.

The nationalists with a nation to stand up for aren't doing too badly. Ask Alex Salmond.

True but to be fair he has far more support from south of the wall :lol:

This new lot seem more religious than bnp imo. They are a right off though, religion doesnt do any better than racism in politics.

I have a love/hate thing for UKIP at the moment.

I think Farage is a great speaker, just dont trust an ex-city man in Politics.

OTOH Cable is also ex-city.

Yes.

The trouble with UKIP is they are filled with Thatcher-loving, pro-banking coffin-dodgers.

The BNP is filled with moronic skinheads.

There is no nationalist party for ordinary people. Unlike in France, Netherlands, Austria etc.

This website seems like a brilliant idea. Especially if you could get a couple of hundreds of thousands of people to start petitioning. Then they can't ignore us. I have odten thought that the next revolution will be online.

We shall see.

Yes.

The trouble with UKIP is they are filled with Thatcher-loving, pro-banking coffin-dodgers.

There is no nationalist party for ordinary people. Unlike in France, Netherlands, Austria etc.

This website seems like a brilliant idea. Especially if you could get a couple of hundreds of thousands of people to start petitioning. Then they can't ignore us. I have odten thought that the next revolution will be online.

We shall see.

Define ordinary? Trouble is the average person in the street is content to have their country sold down the river. They rely on the media to tell them what to think, what to be enraged about, and unfortunately the MSM have tied up Nationalism with racism. They rely on politicians who have VI in big business and cheap labour. We see report after report coming out about high levels of immigration, high birthrates among immigrant children, how we are to hit a population of 70m two years earlier than expected and people just are not bothered. When they do get bothered then it is too late.

For example, take somewhere like Barking. Now a majority ethnic area. Where did all the white people go? The ones that could, the 'ordinary' ones were able to move out to an area better suited to them (i.e. more white) and their places were filled with ethnics. All that is left are those that are trapped, usually the old or those too thick or feckless to be able to afford to move. The only party that offers them hope is the BNP, hence why when the MSM find a BNP voter willing to talk they come across as thick and uninformed.

It appears to be a real catch 22 in that until people are directly affected they do not consider the Nationalist cause and by the time they are affected they are generally the minority white voice in a majority ethnic area.

The BNP are nowhere near perfect as a party but currently they are the Nationalists best hope. Hopefully if Andrew Brons can win the BNP leadership election we may see a change in perception of the party as he is both highly intelligent and a very capable public speaker. I think unfortunately that Nick Griffin has become a liability.

I think there's too many people full stop, I don't care about about skin colour and language; and culturally assimilated Asians and Afro-Caribbeans or white Brits who are partially non-white can be awful, paranoid bigots as well. Religion, however does bother me, but I think extreme Christians are idiots as well. The problem with immigration in recent years has just been exacerbated by a dysfunctional, contracting economy and successive governments not making enough provisions or accomodations for the general good. I don't believe that has been a true British culture that's been horribly defiled, I just want a relatively stable and well ordered society with even wealth/resource distribution - the only constant is change and people trying to deal with other people until the end of the Universe.

Yes.

We shall see.

I agree and have said many times on this site that there has to be room for a new nationalist party. The problem with the others is that they are tarnished with the stupid skinhead thug image. This group have tried to use a fancy web site but I understand that the leadership have links back towards the established parties. The unfortunate fact is that it is because of their history that it will be doomed to fail.

What is needed is this party, but without the baggage.

The issues that it supports are the same ones that many, many people all feel strongly about. The issues are real to them and they feel let down and ignored by the middle class liberal wishy-washy MPs and their conservative political parties. Our system maintains a middle ground and stamps out any political bravery and radicalism. Change cannot and will not happen.

I welcome the idea of this movement and hope that they can evolve into a real political force, but they must ditch the knuckle dragging history and allow people to openly support them.

You'd be better off voting for the green party. They care about housing and jobs for the people of the nation, and sustainability etc.

The British national party is a joke, it's a nationalist party trying to represent multiple nations each with their own nationalist movements, except for the English, unless you count the English Democrats as a viable alternative. The English nationalists flock to the BNP, presumably because they identify themselves as British due to being unable to tick an 'English' check-box when claiming their benefits and having to settle as being categorised as White British rather than White English.

The mayor of Doncaster is an English democrat, he had previously been a Labour, Conservative then UKIP party member. He has never borrowed a book from a public library, and walked out of a meeting discussing a library!

His son is a Conservative MP, one whom actively campaign's against the building of housing in his local area.