House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tiger Woods?

Smile And Coop Bank

www.smile.co.uk

http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/

I've been having problems trying to connect to them all day. Supposedly a DNS problem, but direct ip address doesn't work either. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Thanks,

Tiger

Actually logging in? That link works fine for me but I don't have an account with them to test the logging in.

Actually logging in? That link works fine for me but I don't have an account with them to test the logging in.

Thanks. The link isn't working for me, yet all other sites seem okay. Very strange.

www.smile.co.uk

http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/

I've been having problems trying to connect to them all day. Supposedly a DNS problem, but direct ip address doesn't work either. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Thanks,

Tiger

Hey TW,

I've just logged into my Smile account without any problems. I'd see if you can log in from another location - or give them a call.

Cheers

Bankside

Hey TW,

I've just logged into my Smile account without any problems. I'd see if you can log in from another location - or give them a call.

Cheers

Bankside

I can get the pages via proxy servers too, but I'm not sending my password through one of those things.

Most strange. Will see if it is okay tomorrow.