Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

...I'm affected by seeing a female teacher on the news aghast she has to work for another 20 years...she's lucky ..she has a job....the same lady was also concerned she might not be able to provide her children with the education they deserve.....what does that mean...?....which world does she live in.. ..?.....does she not understand Labour and Gordo trashed our finances and if we don't get it right we will end up worse than Greece... :rolleyes:

HOLA448
HOLA449

I am affected by having to endure looking at these fat ugly women with mustaches on tv who look like they own 37 cats talking utter cobblers on tv about how they are contributing to society and providing services that anyone actually wants or needs. They say it very slowly and are completely inarticulate and obviously utterly unaware of where this free money they are given actually comes from, or indeed what money actually is. The more they speak the more I am convinced we simply are not getting rid of enough of them.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

The pickets are positive thinkers, and tell others not to be negative.(meaning dont be realistic) I used to spend time evaluating the difference between the different frames of mind people have. One thing I realise is the positive thinkers often dont have any reference points when things do not go right, or to their way of thinking.

The pr ats are not bothering me at the moment. I`m getting on with life and the likelyhood that I will still be working at 70 or even 75. I dont mind that as long as I`m healthy.! I`m self employed on something euphemistically called low paid, with no chance of a fat pension.

B)

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

The only effect the strikes are having on me is to give me a good laugh listening to Red Ed's attempts to extricate himself from between a rock and a hard place :lol:.

It's a shame no one is making a lot more of this!

Channel hopped every time a public sector appeared on TV this morning so no one could ruin my 10 minutes of viewing

Better day than usual, no traffic, am pleased so many share my view,

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

It's a shame no one is making a lot more of this!

Channel hopped every time a public sector appeared on TV this morning so no one could ruin my 10 minutes of viewing

Better day than usual, no traffic, am pleased so many share my view,

'course people on here share your view, it's basically morphed from a site about "when will house prices get more reasonable" to a gathering point for the lunatic fringe of the conservative party. :P

HOLA4420

'course people on here share your view, it's basically morphed from a site about "when will house prices get more reasonable" to a gathering point for the lunatic fringe of the conservative party. :P

If I felt that way I'd leave the forum, you can't blame a lot of people for not sharing your view

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Saw an odd looking teacher with most peculiar mannerisms the other day on television basically saying that the very best of the best (essentially all teachers she was mooting) will have no other choice but to jump ship cometh the day their pensions are properly funded/deferred. Where are they all going to go, private sector is full and there's a sufficient reserve force of labour without these bleating liberals adding to the pile.

edit: ahhh, excuse my silliness... they'll become wealth creators like the Wilsons building up substantial property portfolios/BTL empires.

Edited by tomposh101

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

The lunatics do seem to be taking over this asylum. From threads on eating gruel in order to save money to proclamations that owning a house at any time unless you can buy it cash is wrong.