House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Snugglybear

Paul Fosh Auction Results

whats your view of these sales prices? i not familiar with the area.

Some are not bad price wise {which is a lot more than you can say about some of the places they are in} but the thing I have noticed over the last two years or so the places going to auction are almost all BTL ,there is a big bailout going on

The auction house is still fiddling the sales figures ,by not including the ones that receive no interest [withdrawn prior] ,so they pull them before the auction ,at a rate of 20-25% of each auction catalog

Noticed that there is a beginning of a bail out of BTL from the Uplands and Brynmill student areas of Swansea also.

If these areas are beginning to go down in the Newport Cardiff and Swansea areas, and I include places like Cwmbran and Pontypool in this, then it could be the beginning of a big panic.