House Price Crash Forum

Former Blur musician turned Solicitor described by programme as a "Labour Activist", decrying the Housing Benefit cuts. Usual rubbish about cardboard cities springing up everywhere.The bit that irritated me was when he said "Of course, landlords will not reduce rents, so what will be the obvious outcome".Is it still trendy to be a Labour luvvy?

Former Blur musician turned Solicitor described by programme as a "Labour Activist", decrying the Housing Benefit cuts. Usual rubbish about cardboard cities springing up everywhere.The bit that irritated me was when he said "Of course, landlords will not reduce rents, so what will be the obvious outcome".Is it still trendy to be a Labour luvvy?

Of course I would hope the BBC interviewer countered by saying he was a VI for BTL landlords, or even if he had BTL's himself?

I bet he has!

F4ck him, F4ck idiot Labour politicans who have no idea of economic reality, F4ck BTLers, F4ck Housing Benefit recipients and F4ck the greedy banks.

May the coming debt default wave drown them all!!!

MWAHHH, MWAHHH, MWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

I am in Yorkshire, and its like a rabid plague up here. Front page of the local newspapers, are all throwing up some right sh1te about how our kids are no longer educated properly, how bad teachers have it etc........

Yes, the NHS was a good idea. Yes the 1945 manifesto was groundbreaking.

But THAT Labour Party no longer exists.

BASED UPON THE LAST 13 YEARS THE F/CKING LABOUR POLITICIANS NEED TO BE TAKEN OUTSIDE AND BOLTED IN THE BRAIN LIKE F/CKING CATTLE

Edited by Dan1

Why can't we all just be tories?

Surely then there'd be no problems for people with any kind of social or community spirit to pretend they care about cos no one does really do they?

I've found it on the BBC iPlayer:

1:13:30 in http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b012cvvq/The_Daily_Politics_29_06_2011/