House Price Crash Forum

New Contract - Time Limit To Sign

chronyx

HOLA441

Just a quickie :D

Is a company allowed to enforce a date for a contract to be signed and returned? I received mine on Friday 24th and they state they want it returned by the 1st of July.

This does not give me time to have it looked over by more knowledgeable people.

HOLA442

Is a company allowed to enforce a date for a contract to be signed and returned? I received mine on Friday 24th and they state they want it returned by the 1st of June.

Then make your own decision.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Is a company allowed to enforce a date for a contract to be signed and returned? I received mine on Friday 24th and they state they want it returned by the 1st of June.

..or what? Simply, the contract [implied] is you working and them paying you, not a piece of paper.

HOLA445

..or what? Simply, the contract [implied] is you working and them paying you, not a piece of paper.

It says because they have started pricing jobs using the 'new price structure' ;) so need to get the contracts back soon.

HOLA446

It says because they have started pricing jobs using the 'new price structure' ;) so need to get the contracts back soon.

I would have thought 30 days reasonable - looking it over, or having it looked over, takes time.

HOLA447
HOLA448

That's over 11 months away. Not that bad is it?

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Archived