House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
_w_

Jacques Attali - Millenium

I've just come across this, it could well be required reading. I'm only on page 27 but there is a depth of analysis that one rarely sees.

A point to note, Jacques Attali, head of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is, I read, a long standing member of the Bildeberg group. Since I had other engagements at the last few meetings I cannot confirm this. The book however confirms my interpretation of Bildeberg: a privileged group with unprecedented access to research produced by nations and corporations that is not communicated to the public. Information of that type if obtained in a timely manner would give members an insight into the future that would be priceless.

The book was published in 1993.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/48071258/Millenium-Winners-and-Losers-in-the-Coming-World-Order-by-Jacques-Attali

I've just come across this, it could well be required reading. I'm only on page 27 but there is a depth of analysis that one rarely sees.

A point to note, Jacques Attali, head of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is, I read, a long standing member of the Bildeberg group. Since I had other engagements at the last few meetings I cannot confirm this. The book however confirms my interpretation of Bildeberg: a privileged group with unprecedented access to research produced by nations and corporations that is not communicated to the public. Information of that type if obtained in a timely manner would give members an insight into the future that would be priceless.

The book was published in 1993.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/48071258/Millenium-Winners-and-Losers-in-the-Coming-World-Order-by-Jacques-Attali

Another book writen by the elite for the elite that the everyday man will not bother to read...... what times X Factor on.

Cheers for that.

I've finished the book.

This is a pretty decent exercise in misinformation. Although there are some very good insights, the book strenuously avoids mentioning the pervasive influence of monetary actions on economies and historical epochs. The invention of a new type of boat and mass production techniques are being credited for the rise of Amsterdam, not mentioning the fact that Dutch financial developments were the root cause.

This is a bit like Karl Marx devoting an entire book on capital and not mentioning once the influence of monetary actions. But coming from a banker and long time power broker, you just know this is misinformation and not just an oversight.

Next time, I'll wait until I have finished a book before recommending it.

Sorry.

I've finished the book.

This is a pretty decent exercise in misinformation. Although there are some very good insights, the book strenuously avoids mentioning the pervasive influence of monetary actions on economies and historical epochs. The invention of a new type of boat and mass production techniques are being credited for the rise of Amsterdam, not mentioning the fact that Dutch financial developments were the root cause.

This is a bit like Karl Marx devoting an entire book on capital and not mentioning once the influence of monetary actions. But coming from a banker and long time power broker, you just know this is misinformation and not just an oversight.

Next time, I'll wait until I have finished a book before recommending it.

Sorry.

No worries - you can tell a lot about what they plan and what they find important by the obvious that they don't mention.:)

Guest sillybear2

The latest Bilderberg conference included a nice little hill walking trip, I thought that was kind of apt :ph34r:

Guest sillybear2

I have wondered if a trip to the lav at Glasto is this Government's equivalent of a nice walk in the hills.

According to some tin foil hatters on here they apparently now operate a network of deep undercover sassy New York hotel maids that can strike at any moment :rolleyes:

I'm more with Richard Hofstadter when it comes to this sort of thing.