House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Merv The Swerve

Looking very relaxed, smiling and waving. I suppose with all being fine and under control he can afford to take the odd day off to relax.

Given the fact that nothing has been fixed since 2007, I find this very amusing. The banks are insolvent, the country is going to the wall and our leaders watch tennis. How very British.

Looking very relaxed, smiling and waving. I suppose with all being fine and under control he can afford to take the odd day off to relax.

5877135402_3c2f581b0e_o.jpg

a knight has a repution to uphold, he's got to maintain his public profile now hasn't he:)

EDIT- just seen the name of the OP- Bob Loblaw & his avatar:)

It aint easy being brown, it aint easy being white.........

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yup - torygraph photographer caught him trying to sneak in:

WK3_1931249c.jpg

(Might have been better if he'd waited until after that bird in the white dress had sat down)

Nice of him to bring his wife, Billie-Jean.

Given the fact that nothing has been fixed since 2007, I find this very amusing. The banks are insolvent, the country is going to the wall and our leaders watch tennis. How very British.

Not sure amusing would be the choice of word I'd use, frightening maybe...

And i bet the ticket was free :angry:

No it wasn't free but you paid for it. :)

Not sure amusing would be the choice of word I'd use, frightening maybe...

To be honest, the thought of politicians or bankers "fiddling" or "doing 'something'" has an appalling track record of success. They invariably make the problem worse. I'd rather Merv et al actually sit on their **** and do nothing at all.

The problem we have is that it should be the market that sets the base rates, not some politician or pencil-necked pen-pusher from Threadneedle street.