House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patfig

Buying Antibiotics Online

I found a company in Italy that sell antiobiotics mail order sent virtually anywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is this legal for UK buyers?

I found a company in Italy that sell antiobiotics mail order sent virtually anywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is this legal for UK buyers?

I believe so, antibiotics are not controlled drugs.

It's the same with contact lenses, you can't just go into an optician and buy them but they are readily available online.

When tamifu was in the news loads of people were buying it online - have to make sure you get real drugs though. The market in fake drugs is enormous.

Edit:

Isn't it easier to go to the GP?

When tamifu was in the news loads of people were buying it online - have to make sure you get real drugs though. The market in fake drugs is enormous.

Edit:

Isn't it easier to go to the GP?

Yes I think it is easier, just was surprised to find them available online!!

Can't you just go to the vets and buy amoxcylin on the pretext it is for your pets?

Cheap antibiotics are available for feeding to fish, apparently.

This is one of the advantages of going to the States.

Cheap clothes and stuff and you can load up on drugs they won't sell over the counter here.

Triple antibiotic ointment is really useful.

Yes, it is, and readily available online, I bought a few tubes earlier this year. Probably a bit cheaper in the States though.