House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Kerry Katona Has Wild Night Out Ogling Male Stripper - As She's Due To Be Made Homeless Today After Running Out Of Money

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2008245/Kerry-Katona-wild-night-ogling-male-stripper--shes-homeless-today-running-money.html

She looked like she didn't have a care in the world as she whirled around the dancefloor then leered at a male stripper in the early hours of Saturday morning.

But troubled Kerry Katona has revealed that she will be made HOMELESS today because her money has finally run out.

The 30-year-old reality TV star says that although she has £400,000 in the bank, she now owes her former manager Claire Powell £350,000 and has just £400 to her name.

Once more she's homeless.

Funny, the tabloids told me it was all that evil Mark Crofts fault and the world would be her oyster after they split.

Well, I guess she is a talentless crackhead after all.

Im sure she'll be blaming the banks in no time too...

Now, what about Anthea turner and grant bovey, id rather see them homeless.

because her money has finally run out

Is this the second or third time that this has happened?

When she's working at a McDonald's I'll believe she's really run out of cash.

Kerry was declared bankrupt in August 2008 owing £800,000.

She has four children, daughter Molly, nine, and Lily Sue, with ex husband Brian McFadden, and Heidi, four, and Max, three, with ex husband Mark Croft.

And yet down to her last £400,000 in the bank she sees fit to be seen out using a straw.

She was the highest paid contestant in Dancing on Ice this year. She got £60,000.

She was possibly the worst contestant.

TV Bosses seem to think she is tv box office.

:huh:

She was the highest paid contestant in Dancing on Ice this year. She got £60,000.

She was possibly the worst contestant.

TV Bosses seem to think she is tv box office.

:huh:

she's got a fair few threads here :unsure:

I'm wondering whether there is a living to be made by 'running out of cash' and selling one's story about it.

A sort of modern day perpetual motion machine. Like the pointlessness of a bank buying puts on itself if it thinks it's going bust...how on earth does it collect?

Michael Winner's being doing it for years, and it doesn't seem to have hurt his career...

Yeah, because they are hoping that she'll have a full scale meltdown and start snorting the ice crystals whilst holding a bottle of dark rum.

Surely they don't think she's endearing?

You found her endearing from memory ;) I could be wrong. Did you not have a good natter with her once.