House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

If You're Married To A Banker, There's A 72% Chance He Or She Cheated On You

http://news.hereisthecity.com/2011/05/24/male-bankers-affairs-some-interesting-facts/

A recent survey of bankers (male and female) who have had extramarital affairs threw up some interesting facts.

Wedding Rings

72% of those bankers surveyed admitted having at least one affair

87% admitted to having affairs which involved a work colleague / client

82% of male bankers who messed around at work ended up having an affair with a more junior work colleague

26% of male bankers had had an affair with their PA / secretary

And we trust these people to run the economy and not screw us....

http://news.hereisthecity.com/2011/05/24/male-bankers-affairs-some-interesting-facts/

And we trust these people to run the economy and not screw us....

ooo another banker bashing article, and if 26% of bankers are banging their secretaries thats a hell of alot of porridge stirring given the number of bankers to secretaries

All I can say is that they must be exceptionally good at covering it up. I've been working in banks for the past 15 years and I've seen a few affairs going on, but nothing like that many.

All I can say is that they must be exceptionally good at covering it up. I've been working in banks for the past 15 years and I've seen a few affairs going on, but nothing like that many.

Or maybe the bankers are lying and it's just wishful thinking they are banging the secretary?

Or maybe the bankers are lying and it's just wishful thinking they are banging the secretary?

Well one thing is for sure, if 72% cheat on their wives, the percentage who cheat on their clients in even higher.