House Price Crash Forum

Convert To Sodium Bicarbonate

okaycuckoo

I sue it combined with pure sea salts for nasal irrigation. Works well. Your nasal passages are slightly saline so that is why when you snort normal water it stings. If done with nice warm water and the correct saline mixture it actually feels very pleasant.

Anyway.

I sue it combined with pure sea salts for nasal irrigation. Works well. Your nasal passages are slightly saline so that is why when you snort normal water it stings. If done with nice warm water and the correct saline mixture it actually feels very pleasant.

Anyway.

What is the point of nasal irrigation? For general health, or is it only recommended for certain conditions?

ps. thanks to all for the replies - I am proud of my effort to convert HPC into Dadsnet. Huggggz!

What is the point of nasal irrigation? For general health, or is it only recommended for certain conditions?

ps. thanks to all for the replies - I am proud of my effort to convert HPC into Dadsnet. Huggggz!

I get a bit of hayfever sometimes - although using homeopathic stuff that works a treat. Use nasal irrigation perhaps once a week to clear out any gunk/pollen/front sinuses etc...

Not sure where the principle of it came from. Yoga I think. I suppose there are not other 'open' areas of your body that are not washed on a regular basis ?

Even if you blow you nose fully - when you do this - you still get more coming out. So definitely clears you out.

Got to be wary not to do it too often though. Read that you nose harbours lots of good bacteria so if you wash it out too often you can end up getting more colds etc..

It is surprisingly pleasant.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned using bicarbonate of soda in making soda bread. Lovely stuff.

Also, if you've got indigestion then a 1/2 a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a glass of water will help.

Well yaaah - that's a given!

It's the other benefits that people need to know about.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived