House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@contradevian

Bump When Drunk

I'm not drunk.

But I'll bump it anyway.

No booze for me for a long time. Last nigh drank half a bottle of brandy with a "mate". Felt so ill this morning didn't get up till one. I hardly ever drink spirits, but I think it's time to retire.

Why is it as well when I get drunk I always get a large piece of earwax fall out ? What's the science between that correlation ?

I'm not drunk.

But I'll bump it anyway.

No booze for me for a long time. Last nigh drank half a bottle of brandy with a "mate". Felt so ill this morning didn't get up till one. I hardly ever drink spirits, but I think it's time to retire.

Why is it as well when I get drunk I always get a large piece of earwax fall out ? What's the science between that correlation ?

me neither, but I'm on a private SEO forum and someone created this topic and it seems to be amongst the most popular oartly due to the number of Russian programmers. Its not mandatory to "bump when drunk!"

Not sure about the earwax problem. At least better than poking stuff down your ears like I do.

Raised body temperature as your body attempts to metabolise the alcohol?

bump

cheap beer, cheap pizza, and a bad copy of Repo Man

Now that's what I call a real Saturday night :D

ps-it took me a several attempts just to type this brief post coherently, and wife is complaining

bump

cheap beer, cheap pizza, and a bad copy of Repo Man

Now that's what I call a real Saturday night :D

ps-it took me a several attempts just to type this brief post coherently, and wife is complaining

glad you are entering into the spirit of things! :lol:

I thought that alcohol lowered our body temperature overall?

Yes, but I think it does that by causing the blood vessels near the skin to dilate, allowing heat to move from the body's core to the surface where it will be lost. If the blood vessels in Giant Purple Slug's ear are dilated when he's drunk, it might be getting warmer than usual in there.

Bump. Drunk.

Oh I've been waiting for this, and the worse thing is that I have a meeting at 9.00 tomorrow more than a few miles from where I am currently drunk.

Many glasses of squash in a mo, or maybe an hour, I think, more scotch first thhoug.

Have drunk a bottle of Merlot, and now I see that Injin's attitude towards money is like my late missus's attitude to the offside rule. Neither actually have a concrete existence, but both are really important in their respective domains.

Was very drunk last night. Did shots - which turn me into a retard. Woke up today with foot in agony. No idea how it happened. The bird doc was not very impressed when I told her I didn't even know how it happened. She said she hoped I had a really bad hangover. :lol:

Which was fair enough really. Not broken but ligaments and between 2-6 weeks out. Supposed to be doing some 10k's soon as well and also golf games coming up. What a ******ing idiot.

First drink in 6 weeks tonight. Feel rough. Off to the Coral eclipse at Sandown Park tomorrow for a leo sayer (all dayer :D )

Feeling old.

Really? :unsure:

What, are you turning religious or something?

Elf kick.. Nothing religious about what i'm getting up to today. It's ladies day at Sandown Park and we meet at noon. Last night was to ensure I don't get wa.nkered after 4 pints today.

Weighed in..... Weighed in.

Night out in Chester last night after a ride out to Wales on the motorbikes. Money in a kitty so had to keep up to get my tuppence worth. Got in to the hotel at 2am, up at 7am still drunk now :(

Fell over again last night. Slashed my hands. At least I remember how it happened this time. :lol:

Life lesson of the week - Trying to run home with a forefoot forward leaning running style is not such a great idea when smashed off your face.

Bump when feeling as rough as a badgers bum? I had a bottle of stella cider last night (amongst other things), not too bad.