House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spyguy

Its The Weekend. Stock Beach Hut Xx Pounds Story.

Beach hut ... devon .... 250K ... yadah yadah

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2008025/Tiny-Tardis-style-beach-hut-fitted-kitchen-underfloor-heating-storeys--250-000.html

"Developer Bernard Howard, 64, said: “It looks like a beach hut from the outside but it is like a Tardis inside."

Nope. It looks like a beach-hut. Surely the marketing budget could have stretched to someone younger with a bigger pair?

I have a beach tent. Yours for 50k

For £250k I would at least expect them to clear the Seagull shite from the Velux roof windows... :lol:

beach hut.jpg

post-12527-0-76917700-1309029024_thumb.jpg

How dare that beatch price me out of beach hut ownership. Well hey ho, no need to be bitter. So, then now I've re-adjusted my expectations being a non-boomer; how much do wendy houses in that area cost?

Ah, these £250K beach huts put the "Great" in Great Britain. Puff out your chests, and be proud...

Now I'm hungry are there any young children I can eat?

article-2008025-0CB5910900000578-160_634x668.jpg

Don't I get a Paris Hilton lookalike for that kind of money? Pfft.

I think that thar agent has got himself one of them thar fish eye len's for his camera!

... resulting in curved walls, and a very curved a*se in the photo. Wide angle should def. not be used except where vendor is size 10 or below.

The poor sofa in the 3rd photo looks about to collapse. Maybe it's from Habitat. :(

whoo devon yeah !! surf and jetski, but without any weather or culture or anything but rich devon london economic refugees breeding chickens they cant kill.

and freaking cold weather.

this country is full of morons.

really full.

Stunningly Insane.

http://www.bradleys-estate-agents.co.uk/pdf.php?vars=propertypdf-sales-brdrps-SHA110045-1309002083

The Beach Hut, Strand, Shaldon, Devon, TQ14

1 Reception(s)

1 Bathroom(s)

Accommodation

To be sold by informal tender - closing date Saturday 25th June 2011.

Solid oak entrance door with stainless steel hinges and fittings including a stainless steel double glazed porthole. Just inside the entrance door there is a drying area for wet gear, fitted with shelves and a drying radiator with storage space above.

WET ROOM

Wall mounted w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, shower area with full flow shower and glass anti splash doors. The wet room is extracted with an air handling unit which extracts the heat from the stale outgoing air and adds it to the fresh incoming air.

KITCHEN/LIVING AREA

The kitchen area is fitted with top of the range units and appliances comprising multi-purpose oven/grill/microwave unit, 'fridge, stainless steel extractor canopy, two burner induction hob. Wire basket storage, granite worktop incorporating circular stainless steel bowl. Complementary wall cabinets with under unit lighting. State of the art conservation rooflights allow maximum light, being electronically operated and fitted with automatically controlled rain sensors. Telephone and TV point. Travertine floor tiles with under floor heating. Glazed doors open onto the sun terrace.

MEZZANINE

Access staircase leading to the sleeping area.

SUN TERRACE

Courtesy light, enclosed by attractive stone wall with ladder down to the beach.

Shaldon

18 Fore Street, Shaldon, Devon, TQ14 0DE

01626 873757

shaldon@beagroup.co.uk