House Price Crash Forum
lorna1999

Look Who's Coming For Dinner?

Who would have a bloody great Alsatian in the particulars ?? (photo 6). Apart from the dog hairs, it looks like you would be savaged on any viewing.

300k for yeovil!!!! :o:o

WTF indeed!!! :D

bloody ell- i think i need a lie down after seeing a 300k house in yeovil- staggering :o:o:o

The garden in pic 3 looks like some kind of puzzle from the Crystal Maze.

Bones from the previous person to offer less than full asking price visible in picture four.

In the fifth picture we can see that the bears are already making a move on this one...

Edited by rantnrave

Who would have a bloody great Alsatian in the particulars ?? (photo 6). Apart from the dog hairs, it looks like you would be savaged on any viewing.

I'd be objecting to the poor dog not having the run of the house.

Looks quite friendly to me, but then I like dogs.

Don't think much of that 'garden' - you'd think they might have shelled out for a few of those nice, green, growing things you can get in pots.

This just illustrates why the public think so little of amateur British agents. A professional agent would have told their clients to remove the bear, the dog and the dog gate before the photos were taken. I love German Shepherds but I know many folk aren't too keen. A decent agency would suggest removing all traces of the dog and associated odours during vieiwings. That house might take months to sell because of this pathetic marketing. It's easy to make a house look nice: fresh flowers, natual wall tones, clean and tidy rooms and subtle fragrances.

....just noticed that they even left bones on the floor of the bland kitchen. There are stuffed dogs in the bedroom and on the TV in the lounge.

Edited by Xurbia

I think the 'dressing' of this house has gone a bit off plan...

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34361570.html?premiumA=true

or maybe the EA's are just desperate for attention now? :ph34r:

How utterly ironic. Using a huge bear to help sell your house :lol:

This is giving me evil thoughts of visiting estate agents in a bear suit, and putting the videos on youtube.....

Oh, and what joyous, green gardens houses have these days. Basically just a big litter tray for the doggie :rolleyes: