House Price Crash Forum
CatNewHome

Where To Buy In Cirencester

Hi guys,

I need your help please!

I'm looking to buy a home in Cirencester so that my son can catch the bus to grammar school from September 2011. There are three pick up areas, the Forum, The Beeches and Stratton House Hotel.

Which area would you recommend to live in?

Which village would you recommend near by?

Hi guys,

I need your help please!

I'm looking to buy a home in Cirencester so that my son can catch the bus to grammar school from September 2011. There are three pick up areas, the Forum, The Beeches and Stratton House Hotel.

Which area would you recommend to live in?

Which village would you recommend near by?

More info required.

If money is no object then a house in Cecily Hill.

The streets near the park and tennis courts are nice too.

I wouldn't live out at Stratton, it's fine but then you need the car.

Hi,

I would like your opinion regarding a 3bed semi in Cirencester please, what would you say is the current value for this type of property?

Thanks

"Current value" is at least 30% below asking.

Anything else is wasting your time.

What a useless reply. You know nothing about the house, condition, location or current asking price.

Cat, can you post a link or some details?

What a useless reply. You know nothing about the house, condition, location or current asking price.

Cat, can you post a link or some details?

To be fair to Wig, Catnewhome has now twice posted questions without any information, so can't really expect brilliant replies.

To be fair to Wig, Catnewhome has now twice posted questions without any information, so can't really expect brilliant replies.

Hi,

I appreciate the fact that you need more information and I have a lots of it but I was hoping to ask specific people as I'm interested in it. So I have decided to PM.

Thanks

I can't the system won;t let me. Try PM'ing me - it fails too!

Hi,

I've tried to PM you this lunchtime and it just won't work.

I'll try it again.

Thanks

The PM system won't work for you at the mo Cat as your status is 'New member' you can ask to be upgraded to a member in one of the other sub-forums at which point you can use PM's.

Send me the link as and when you can if you want, I'm from Stroud originally and have been checking the area for a while.

The PM system won't work for you at the mo Cat as your status is 'New member' you can ask to be upgraded to a member in one of the other sub-forums at which point you can use PM's.

Send me the link as and when you can if you want, I'm from Stroud originally and have been checking the area for a while.

Hi Vagabond,

I like your username, it's very French. Thank you for your mail, I will try to upgrade my member profile in order to send a pm.

I'm interested in the house purely for the location as my son travel to grammar school (it would be easier for him to walk to the bus stop).

Cat

The sub-forum is actually called 'Upgrade Requests' and its on the main page :)

Which school would he be going to? There are a few decent grammar schools in the Glos area.