House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thecrashingisles

Scotland Tops Cocaine Usage Charts

Hmmm.

Dubious claims from an even more dubious English state media?

Probably. It'd be interesting to see Wales' figures separate from England's.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-13898046

"3.9% of Scottish residents aged between 16 and 64 used the drug in the past year."

That's a lot of people...

hardly surprising when you have Rab C salmond and his bunch of jacobit loons over there telling you what ou can and cant say/think/eat etc.(all for your own good of course)

tends to have the opposite effect...If I were up there I would be constantly pie-eyed and living on a staple diet of cocaine,scotch(buckfast if the pennies get tight) and deep fried mars bars to escape the drudgery.

Didnt they analyse bits of paper left behind from a tory conference a couple of years ago and find that the vast majority of tory politicians and supporters were users?

Im dubious of their methods. Certainly i can imagine Cameron and Osbourne indulging in a bit of the old nose candy, but hundreds of Mildreds and Geoffreys in the audience, i doubt.

Mind you, HBOS, RBS, etc, all those scottish bankers probably have a per capita consumption of a small east european country...

I would say that cocaine use is much higher than that.

Most people I know use from time to time and many use it every other weekend.

Yes, but the scots are legendarily tight fisted. A few bottles of white lightning is probably more their thing.