House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BandWagon

The Party's Over

Yesterday's edition, has a great picture of Gordon suffering the effects of the morning after.

But you guys would like the editorial by MSW:

There's a real sign-of-the-times posting on online auction site Ebay this week. Someone (simonsteve1981) is selling everything he owns.

"I wish I didn't have to do this", he says, "but I have got into quite a lot of debt and I need a fresh start so I can plan to get my own home and leave my parent's house... so I am selling EVERYTHING, yes EVERYTHING, I own in one single auction.

So this guys selling his dvd's, plasma,camcorders, guiters etc,apparently the reserve was £9400.

I couldn't find the auction on EBay, but there will be many more like him.

What I find quite alarming is that he's going to dump all these possessions (at well below their replacement value), so that he can get on the housing ladder.

Sell at the bottom, buy at the top.

He's going to be poor for a very long time.

Edited by BandWagon

Yesterday's edition, has a great picture of Gordon suffering the effects of the morning after.

But you guys would like the editorial by MSW:

So this guys selling his dvd's, plasma,camcorders, guiters etc,apparently the reserve was £9400.

I couldn't find the auction on EBay, but there will be many more like him.

What I find quite alarming is that he's going to dump all these possessions (at well below their replacement value), so that he can get on the housing ladder.

Sell at the bottom, buy at the top.

He's going to be poor for a very long time.

i searched and i found the user but not the auction

soon as an auction gets plublicity like this, it starts to get all the joke bids and auction spoilers.The last thing you want for your running auction is media plublicity.

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Far out man.

soon as an auction gets plublicity like this, it starts to get all the joke bids and auction spoilers.The last thing you want for your running auction is media plublicity.

Yeah.. seems he now owes Ebay £400 in fee, with the winning bidder refusing to pay.