House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pete.hpc

Interesting Observations From Tonight's "traffic Cops"

I'm aware this is going to make me sound like a BNP fanatic, but.....

Muslim police officer has to break off a chase of a lethal car thief as he's fasting for ramadam and has no energy :lol::blink:

350 Poles are deported back to Poland each year as they are wanted by the authorities. Sounds like a staggeringly high number, what sort of percentage is that? Are all their criminals doing a runner to the UK?? :blink:

Apparently a military flight is laid on every fortnight to deal with all the Poles being deported :blink:

Muslim police officer has to break off a chase of a lethal car thief as he's fasting for ramadam and has no energy :lol::blink:

350 Poles are deported back to Poland each year as they are wanted by the authorities. Sounds like a staggeringly high number, what sort of percentage is that? Are all their criminals doing a runner to the UK?? :blink:

Apparently a military flight is laid on every fortnight to deal with all the Poles being deported :blink:

Poles [and other europeans] are arrested for all sorts of 'crimes' on Euro warrants, mostly motoring offences, and shipped back to face justice in Poland. ph34r.gif

I saw a similar thing on Ross Kemp on [bulgarian] Gangs. They reguarly ship back Bulgarian criminals (so that's quite a lot) on RAF Transport. Then they come back again (when they are let out/off) because of open borders and the whole thing is a bit of a farce.

I fast for non religious reasons and for a lot longer than ramadan stipulates and lack of energy just ain't a symptom.

Polish duty-paid cigs keep me from paying £1000 per annum to Whitehall.

You think people are the enemy? No - your enemy is The State.

woah, where did that come from :lol:

I started to wonder about the ramadan fasting when I saw that too. Not about the police officer having no energy but about the huge number of people driving around who may be weak or feeling faint from hunger. I would suspect that in some cases the effect on ones ability could be as bad as having taken a couple of drinks.

I started to wonder about the ramadan fasting when I saw that too. Not about the police officer having no energy but about the huge number of people driving around who may be weak or feeling faint from hunger. I would suspect that in some cases the effect on ones ability could be as bad as having taken a couple of drinks.

They shouldn't be that weak or faint - AIUI it's only between sunrise and sunset. If you can't manage for that long without being worse than simply getting peckish you ought to see the doctor.

They shouldn't be that weak or faint - AIUI it's only between sunrise and sunset. If you can't manage for that long without being worse than simply getting peckish you ought to see the doctor.

Couldn't agree more. I've fasted for longer and felt fine, exhilarated in fact. After 2/3 days fasting maybe. But this is just an excuse.

I guess you dont use the NHS or roads for example as one is unwilling to pay for them?

I pay road tax. I pay fuel duty. I pay VAT. I pay income tax. I pay national insurance. And I pay an irrational tax on the convenience of smoking a dried weed that I could produce for a few pennies per week.

I'm sick of paying.

Is there an NHS service for people who suffer this sickness?

Well, yes, the fact that you'd take such obvious ******** at face value does make you sound like BNP fanatic. I don't know the story, but fasting for a day is no big deal, Ramadan or not.

And yes, criminals wanted by the authorities do indeed abscond to other countries. I wonder how many Brits get deported back to the UK every year?

Well, yes, the fact that you'd take such obvious ******** at face value does make you sound like BNP fanatic. I don't know the story, but fasting for a day is no big deal, Ramadan or not.

And yes, criminals wanted by the authorities do indeed abscond to other countries. I wonder how many Brits get deported back to the UK every year?

As far as I remember it the helicopter was already in attendance, then there was a foot pursuit and the driver went to ground in a small wood. The officer was still there and requested dog back-up, which arrived. Then, with the helicopter and the dog there, he was sick and had to take a breather.

A bit less dramatic than the original comment!

Also, what is the 'lethal' part about? I may have missed that bit.

When I lived in the middle east it used to be lethal on the roads during Ramadan - car crashes went up 2 to 3 times I seem to recall.

Of course it was mainly cos everyone was up all night stuffing their faces.