House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ingermany

Express

Express

HOUSE PRICES WILL RISE NOW..

22.06.11, 9:11am

This is it. I said it all along. Once banks start fighting for mortgage business again prices will rise. The 16% predicted seems a little low after hearing this. I expect prices to rise 10% next year.

• Posted by: Sibley • Report Comment

:lol::lol::lol: Sheer brilliance. This guy is definitely an Express insider with a sense of humour.

Edited by ingermany

Is he the same guy who used to make all the youtube videos? Or is that someone different?

No, he was a member here and used to get lots of (well deserved) stick. He used to make what seemed like outrageously bullish predictions when property was in free-fall in 2008. Was awarded a ginger troll avatar by the mods I think. His is always first comment on all express property VI articles. I don't think he's the shouty nutter from You tube

Edited by ingermany

Sibley is such a tool, yeah this is it, they are only offering that rate to anyone with a 30% deposit ffs. The banks still have plenty of cushion at 70% ltv.

Did we ever work out why Bruno hated HPC?

Did he own property? Didn't seem like the type that would. Care in the community.

I'd reckon Sibley doesn't have property either. I reckon a teenager or younger having a laugh.

I'm convinced a few of the regular posters on most forums are below 12.

Agreed. The first comment I read by Sibley was enough to convince me he wasn't for real - definitely a troll. I reckon the real fun for him is when someone actually agrees with him.

He reminds me of HamyWanger on ZeroHedge - who started as a caricature of another poster who was massively optimistic on US economy (who in turn could have also been a troll - all so confusing!)

The Express amazes me. I come from the days of HPC when we had a guy called "Time to raise the rents" and "The Monkey". Monkey bought a house, but he was an ultra bear but amusing with it. Time to raise the rents is probably working through bankruptcy now.

The Express amazes me. I come from the days of HPC when we had a guy called "Time to raise the rents" and "The Monkey". Monkey bought a house, but he was an ultra bear but amusing with it. Time to raise the rents is probably working through bankruptcy now.

Its quite funny when an old topic gets bumped, and you wonder "what happened to those posters?" They probably got lives. Makes you quite nostalgic.

I think Bruno managed to almost sabotage the first HPC meet in a London pub. There is a thread somewhere about this, that is pure comedy gold.

I'm sure Sibley was tracked down to an estate agent, by HPC sleuths. Might be mistaken.

Interesting comment, someone from here?

Would make sense, easier to get the first post if you are logged into the CMS perhaps?

SIBLEY IS SARAH O'GRADY

22.06.11, 4:30pm

Sibley

You are Sarah O'Grady

You work for the Express

You have a vested interest in the property and BTL market

Your boss has a massive vested in interest in the BTL market

You don't fool anyone....and we are all laughing at how stupid you look....

Every single house price indicator is point downwards

Read any paper other than the Express today and you will see that they are reporting of massive negative equity issues and falling house prices.....they are reporting the lowest sales transactions in years....they are reporting a shift in sentiment towards home ownership...they are reporting the truth

You are not fooling anyone....

• Posted by: _Sibley • Report Comment

Edited by 23rdian