House Price Crash Forum
GBdamo

Most Inappropriate Amount Of Money Spent Beenying A House

You see what looks like a normal two up; two down stone terraced house and some one has installed a wormhole device into the front door. You are immediately transported to some s*****y London pad.

My submission

Mark my words; they'll never make their money back.

There's nothing wrong with the taste or finish but how much have they spent on a two-bed terrace?

Actually reminds me of an old one in Moston that someone posted a year or so ago but I can't find it.

Its next to the moor, ffs. have they never hear of location, location, location.

It looks nice though.

Quite, i'd love to live in it @ £150k not £185k

You see what looks like a normal two up; two down stone terraced house and some one has installed a wormhole device into the front door. You are immediately transported to some s*****y London pad.

My submission

Mark my words; they'll never make their money back.

There's nothing wrong with the taste or finish but how much have they spent on a two-bed terrace?

Actually reminds me of an old one in Moston that someone posted a year or so ago but I can't find it.

Not sure about the chocolate bathroom. No shortage of Veluxes, though. And near to Oldham Mumps which sounds interesting. G0d - I need to get out more :(

Not sure about the chocolate bathroom. No shortage of Veluxes, though. And near to Oldham Mumps which sounds interesting. G0d - I need to get out more :(

Uppermill, where this is, is some way from Oldham Mumps. It sits at the foot of the Peak District NP and is, or was 8 years ago when last there, a nice little town. Start of the Saddleworth Beer Walk which everyone should do at least once :):D:blink:

38442_111696A_11696_IMG_10_0000_max_620x414.JPG

You'd have trouble clean-and-pressing in that room.

Quite, although I've heard the lady of the house has an impressive snatch.

I think they would bite your hand off.

Go for it.

I know but that's my point. It is probably the ceiling setter for that street and may have pushed £165k at peak to be asking £185k now is insane. Exactly how much must they have spent on it for them to believe it's worth £35k more than this one, which is overpriced to the tune of £20k.

Given that it's a EZ-curl bar, you've got to conclude that the seller is only interested in improving his *****ing action.

Edited by Rave

Given that it's a EZ-curl bar, you've got to conclude that the seller is only interested in improving his *****ing action.

Hey I've got one of those too. I didn't know you could do that with it. Thanks!

38442_111696A_11696_IMG_10_0000_max_620x414.JPG

Where the only way to get into bed is crawl? I am a fan of the big flop.

I know but that's my point. It is probably the ceiling setter for that street and may have pushed £165k at peak to be asking £185k now is insane. Exactly how much must they have spent on it for them to believe it's worth £35k more than this one, which is overpriced to the tune of £20k.

but it's 35K LESS than this one

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30293347.html

which is at the end of the same street

tim

It might be slightly more interesting when the tram get there...

I can’t see any twigs in vases in the photos, so it can’t be worth half the asking price.

I do like the verb ‘to beeny’, though! That’s a great coining, GBdamo!

I'd like to beeny beeny.... as in do it up :D