House Price Crash Forum

Female Law Student Jailed After Making Up Rape Allegation Because She Was Ashamed Of Failing University

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006373/Female-law-student-jailed-making-rape-allegation-ashamed-failing-university.html

A law student who lied about being raped because she was too ashamed to tell her parents she had failed her exams was jailed for two years yesterday.

Aisha Mather's hoax led to an innocent man being held for a day after Mather ripped her own tights and wrecked her flat in a 'mind-boggingly' elaborate attempt to back up her allegation.

She said she had been dragged inside by the hair and brutally attacked by a tattooed stranger who followed her home.

A jury heard she made-up the claim so she could say the distress of the attack was her reason for returning home to her parents - rather than her dropping out.

What is it with these people, you fail at something and so you decide cry rape just so people don't find out that you couldn't pass the exams!!!!

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

article-0-0CA9C3F100000578-35_468x286.jpg

+

Stella%20Artois%206PK%20NR.jpg?iact=hc&vpx=1038&vpy=143&dur=1145&hovh=104&hovw=104&tx=46&ty=37&ei=qv0ATvCUF8Op8QOc-LHDDQ&page=1&tbnh=104&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=63&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0

+

brown-paper-bags.jpg?iact=hc&vpx=125&vpy=107&dur=166&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=150&ty=121&ei=0P0ATseOF8nF8QOa0YXJCQ&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=138&start=0&ndsp=67&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

=

fonziehitit.jpg?iact=hc&vpx=124&vpy=510&dur=719&hovh=251&hovw=201&tx=103&ty=109&ei=D_4ATtDmIcWp8QP-_IXUDQ&page=3&tbnh=138&tbnw=113&start=134&ndsp=72&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:134

Nah, they hung out in sassafras bars and drank coke loaded with real errr 'coke' in those days which is why they talk and act weird whilst walking around with stupid looking grins on their faces.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

What is it with these people, you fail at something and so you decide cry rape just so people don't find out that you couldn't pass the exams!!!!

Bravo. A step in the right direction if you ask me.

But why did this woman get 2 years when so many others get let off with a talking to?

HOLA449

I await ccc's comments.

What is there to say ? Most women are complete lunatics and cannot be trusted for a second.

This is really all that blokes need to know.

Good to hear she has been locked up. However 2 years ? She was happy for a bloke to potentially go to jail for 10 years because she felt like it. Sentence should be 10 years for her too. Only fair.

Burds want equal rights after al - don't they ?

Oh no - forgot - they actually don't. In fact equal rights is the very last thing in the Universe women actually want.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

What is there to say ? Most women are complete lunatics and cannot be trusted for a second.

Good to hear she has been locked up. However 2 years ? She was happy for a bloke to potentially go to jail for 10 years because she felt like it. Sentence should be 10 years for her too. Only fair.

Oh no - forgot - they actually don't. In fact equal rights is the very last thing in the Universe women actually want.

Women have emasculated men and now must pay the price.....imvho.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

There you go! Despite there being nothing to say, you still managed it! Well done! :D

HOLA4415

Whilst watching my (female) boss tear into some poor hotel staff yesterday about nothing, I got to thinking about the psycho behaviour that a lot of women these days seem to indulge in without consequence to them and which a lot of employers (including mine) actually seem to want from people they promote. And then I got to thinking why you dont see that so often in men.

And I remembered growing up, and finding out that acting like that as a young lad will have two outcomes. You will get physically beaten up or you will emerge as top dog. Most likely the former. So most men tend to grow out of these sort of behaviours by their early 20s. Except the ones who go on to jail or to become corporate fatcats.

I'm sure we had a thread about this a while back, but cant be arsed to dig it out.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Whilst watching my (female) boss tear into some poor hotel staff yesterday about nothing, I got to thinking about the psycho behaviour that a lot of women these days seem to indulge in without consequence to them and which a lot of employers (including mine) actually seem to want from people they promote. And then I got to thinking why you dont see that so often in men.

Those psychos believe in their stupid heads, that being aggresive is the same as being assertive.

I've seen that on a number of occassions, and it makes me cringe and shrivel up inside.

Not so long ago, I held a door for a woman at the National Gallery. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, 'I can hold my own door - you know'.

My brain said '****** off you ugly demented bitch', but there was some sort of synapse problem from brain to mouth and I mumbled 'Sorry', and shuffled off quietly.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

There you go! Despite there being nothing to say, you still managed it! Well done! :D

I will always manage something on a subject like this. I generally don't get too bothered by things. Not really much point. But stuff like this is difficult to ignore.

Women have emasculated men and now must pay the price.....imvho.

So what is the price ? A nation full of men scared to satnd up to women ? I wonder what the long term consequences of this are ?

And I remembered growing up, and finding out that acting like that as a young lad will have two outcomes. You will get physically beaten up or you will emerge as top dog. Most likely the former. So most men tend to grow out of these sort of behaviours by their early 20s. Except the ones who go on to jail or to become corporate fatcats.

I'm sure we had a thread about this a while back, but cant be arsed to dig it out.

Very good point. Women can generally go around their entire life acting like complete mentalists with very little - if any - kickback.

I just wonder where this is all leading. General fear of females. What are the unintended consequences ?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

WTF?!

:blink:

I feel really sorry for her. She was stupid, silly and desperate. Some parents put so much pressure on young people to succeed that I can understand how she could not bear the thought of having to tell them and disappoint them. The sentence was out of all proportion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006373/Female-law-student-jailed-making-rape-allegation-ashamed-failing-university.html#ixzz1Q0C9aO4s

These comments are the scary ones, i.e. other women who think its A-OK to ruin men's lives through stupid actions.

HOLA4422

So what is the price ? A nation full of men scared to satnd up to women ? I wonder what the long term consequences of this are ?

In fightclub this is explored a little.

We're generation of men raised by women....is another woman really the answer?

Standing up to women EVEN if it is completely justified gives agro uber agro. Uzzie for example hit his GF when she came at him with a knife..... she was considered the victim and he was labeled a wife beater.

Little Jo, his GF used to hit him all the time, he snapped and kicked the crap out of her, yet again it was HER who was seen to be the victim. :blink:

HOLA4423

Women's power wanes when they turn 30 and men are much less willing to put up with the BS in an effort to slip them one.

Yes but they still have the power to ****** a man over just if they feel like it on a whim. And little chance of any recourse either.

WTF?!

:blink:

These comments are the scary ones, i.e. other women who think its A-OK to ruin men's lives through stupid actions.

Does it surprise you thought ?

In fightclub this is explored a little.

We're generation of men raised by women....is another woman really the answer?

Standing up to women EVEN if it is completely justified gives agro uber agro. Uzzie for example hit his GF when she came at him with a knife..... she was considered the victim and he was labeled a wife beater.

Little Jo, his GF used to hit him all the time, he snapped and kicked the crap out of her, yet again it was HER who was seen to be the victim. :blink:

Oh yes I know all about this. Had a chat on a football forum ages ago and told a story of when a girl came up to me - abused me and then slapped me for no reason. I slapped her to the ground in the manner she deserved.

My word - that thread was interesting to say the least. Page after page of do-gooders pretending they knew best and I was some sort of beast for my actions. Even though I did nothing wrong. This lasted for weeks and weeks.

The interesting thing is after a long time people started to get a bit braver and say they actually agreed with what I was saying. I imagine they saw the abuse I was getting at first and decided to keep clear. After a while they decided to have their say and see what happened. More and more people came out in agreement as time went on - male and female. In fact by the end it was those who had instantly jumped up to abuse me for no real reason - that were the ones being laughed at for being fools.

It took a long time though. I think people are just scared of being the odd one out or saying something others may not like. They have basically been brainwashed into what is acceptable - and what is not. Without actually having any say in this - or any knowledge of who actually made this decision and on what basis.

Look at any TV show or chat programme. Someone says some PC wannabe be dogooding thing about a subject and how many people pipe up and say they have the opposite, or even slightly different, opinion ? VERY VERY rarely does it happen. However you sit and watch this sort of thing with family or friends and there are loads of people getting very pissed off by the one sided nature of everything and end up shouting at the screen. Yet on the TV show itself - with no doubt people thinking exactly the same - nobody says a thing. Not 'allowed' you see....

All I can see is this leading to anger and more anger. People getting more and more pissed off that their own opinions have just been classed as 'incorrect' in some grey Gvoernmant department - and that is it - forever. Get used to it or we will ****** you over.

Nick Griffin [Whether you agree with him or not is not important] on Question Time is probably the perfect example of this state of affairs. He is wrong and that is it. No debate is allowed. Game over. Aim at him - fire abuse away - laugh and feel smug at how much better you are - go home happy. Brainwashing. Simple as that. Any other viewpoints on the subject in question ? No !! They will not be tolerated. As we told you before - please listen - game over. End of story. Now ****** off and be a good little citizen. We will tell you what to think. Stop trying to be smart.

It is going to end in tears. Only so long you can go along this route before people have simply had enough. How long it takes is the only question.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived