House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEATH

Dating Site Trolling

I really did LOL, thank you for that.

Some of the female site members really do need taking down several hundred pegs

So wrong, but soooo funny.

Hillarious :lol:, would love to have seen the reaction to a few of those, cant figure out which one i find the funniest, but some of the first few had me in tears.

Guest sillybear2

:o That's a little bit naughty :lol:

So I wonder if he got any dates from that? :D

:lol:

sooo funny

can't remember the last time I laughed that much. I literally had tears rolling down my face

Its cruel..but anyone who has spent anytime on dating sites (that one inpaticular) will know what most of the women on there are like and they probably (maybe) deserve all they got

Guest sillybear2

A very talented artist...what you see is what you get. ;)

Pure Tachism.

A very talented artist...what you see is what you get. ;)

I agree, he has a comic drawing talent, all the perspective is there.Not quite sure what's going on here. More on the other pages.

saw this a few weeks back but more keep popping up (thanks for posting that there's some i've not seen in that link though i see that them ones take out the half nipples that were on the originals :lol: ).

personally i think that the erm, racist one will have seen him IP banned from whatever site it is, but to me the whole thing is great internet banter (tv and cinema just can't produce laughs like this). :lol:

oh and girls, get out of this thread, we know you're lurking :lol:

WTF is wrong with so many people that they think this is funny? These are just normal dating profiles aren't they? It's not like people have written stuff to make them worthy of abuse. It's bloody brave of those women with a squint or a gap in their teeth to put their photo up, how can anyone think it's clever or funny to throw that back in their face? It's bullying of the nastiest sort, what if one of your kids had a squint or spots etc. and got bullied for it, would you laugh at it then? People do actually commit suicide about this sort of stuff you know.