House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Pat Condells Latest Video

Although I agree with the video I very much doubt that the Daily Mail would.Maybe they would just prefer Christian nuttiness.

Condell rails against the paedos in the catholic fraternity too...

Condell rails against the paedos in the catholic fraternity too...

Yes,i've seen his videos.Very rare that anyone airs my opinions so succinctly.But my point was that the Daily Mail actually espouses bourgeois values that in essence are not so very different from Islamic ones.These are often supported by people who,when the PC gets grabbed,are found to indulge in strange practises themselves.Let the Mail reader who is without sin cast the first stone.

Yes,i've seen his videos.Very rare that anyone airs my opinions so succinctly.But my point was that the Daily Mail actually espouses bourgeois values that in essence are not so very different from Islamic ones.These are often supported by people who,when the PC gets grabbed,are found to indulge in strange practises themselves.Let the Mail reader who is without sin cast the first stone.

Im pretty sure theres more than black and white viewpoints.

While the mail might question the hardline feminist types like Harriet Harman, they hardly condone female genital mutilation or that women are simply chattel to be sexually abused, as Islam does.

The quip 'Islam is 500 years behind christianity, and christianity is 500 years behind common sense" sums it up for me.

Unfortunately, I don't believe we have 500 years grace to allow Islam to gain a semblance of decency. I doubt we have 50. Within 25 years most of Europe will resemble the same hell on earth that much of the Middle East does.