House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

How To Avoid Shallow People

I once tried filling in one of those online dating tests. The company's response shocked me. They said I was so bad they did not want me on their books and refused to do business with me. So much for "someone for everyone".

Guest sillybear2

I once tried filling in one of those online dating tests. The company's response shocked me. They said I was so bad they did not want me on their books and refused to do business with me. So much for "someone for everyone".

Ahh, you fall into that yawning gap between dating sites and animal livestock exchanges. :P

Any chance they thought you were telling over-large porkies in your submission?

Or maybe the site had the biggest, roundest number of all of subscribers, and knew the facility to sign you up was broken.

Or ... hmmm ...

:lol:

Any chance you can remember some of the more "unusual" parts of your profile?