House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cq

Yup.

I've not been dragged along to one for a while. It's got dearer to get in and I'm only along for the picnic. My OH collects computer junk and they used to be a good place to look. And for electronics stuff but ebay is generally cheaper even thanwith the discount his mate Graham used to give him.

One of my mates dad does this. Had a very catchy radio name - or whatever you call it.

Anyway we were asking about it recently - apparently a lot do still broadcasct and have chats and all. Then they go to online forums and email to talk about it. :lol::blink::(

Not sure if that is funny or sad or something else ?

There are 3 houses about a mile from me, all within yards of each other, that have aerials big enough to spot incoming missiles - I assume all 3 are talking to each other. Much easier to go knock on the door.

From your link Sarah:

"Cancelled Due To falling attendance.

VERY, VERY SAD

One of the most professional Rallies ever put on"

That's what I guessed. But it still is kind of sad. They were a great body of avuncular, learned, technical men - like the radio-controlled modellers.

Everything ends, I suppose.

It might come back if they introduce the internet kill switch.