House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OzzMosiz

Equity Funds / Gold / Etc

Ok thought I'd ask this as a lot of people invest in different Funds / golds etc. There's Merrill Lynch Funds and Gold funds/brokers etc etc etc - loads of them infact!

Which do you invest in and what are the web links or sources for investing?

I think this would be very interesting for people (me included) who do not know how to invest in these funds, schemes, golds and who would be interested in researching other investment opportunities.

Some of us have full time jobs and don't have a great deal of time to go sifting through all the web hits and articles.

I'll start. I'm looking closely at investing in GoldMoney (http://www.goldmoney.com) and will make the

move in the next month or two. I'm also checking out egold (http://www.e-gold.com)

Goldmoney

Physical gold / silver :ph34r:

Stocks

Curently got a spred open with Igindex on HPI :lol:

ISA

and im still poor.

Oh and dont forget the most important investment of all...me... i've spent the past 5 years doing various courses, cert/dip

and im still thick.

Edited by theChuz

Goldmoney

Physical gold / silver :ph34r:

Stocks

Curently got a spred open with Igindex on HPI :lol:

ISA

and im still poor.

Oh and dont forget the most important investment of all...me... i've spent the past 5 years doing various courses, cert/dip

and im still thick.

TheChuz, what about your sources for physical and igindex? Would help people to investigate!

TheChuz, what about your sources for physical and igindex? Would help people to investigate!

If you are thinking of buying the physical, you might try a gold ETF like GLD. The cost is less than most holding fees and buying and selling is as easy as share trading.