House Price Crash Forum

Property Wizza

HOLA441

http://www.wizzamania.com/index.php?page=property-wizza

Just installed it on chrome (So it'll not get used that much as the bee isn't on chrome)

but it's a quick way of getting at various reports.

Wish it didn't have the mouse prices links on though - would prefer just houseprices being listed

Quite interesting to get at reports with just a click once it's sorted the postcode out.

NEVER seen this planning link before - goes to a google map! Pretty cool!!!

Edited by SarahBell

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Hi there,

I'm Robin, the developer of PropertyWizza. Nice to get a mention on the site. I'd be really interested to know if people find PropertyWizza useful and what you think of it. There's an update coming shortly, with some extra links, better support for Scotland, and some other new features.

If you'd like a FireFox version, or any extra links, or features, please let ,me know via Twitter (@propertywizza) or via the website - propertywizza.com

Cheers,

Robin

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Hi veryMean + Son of Fred,

Can you tell me which postcodes you were looking for please? The postcode lookup should only take a couple of seconds, so I'll have a look. It's worked for all the postcodes I've tried so far, but there might be some that are making it unhappy.

btw, If you have a postcode , but don't want to download anything, you can use the popup page on the website.

Hi Robin,

It installed ok on Windows XP running Chrome but it gets stuck at

"Please wait while we look up the postcode"

and it seems to have emptied out all my savings accounts to Nigeria (just kidding)

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Hi veryMean + Son of Fred,

Can you tell me which postcodes you were looking for please? The postcode lookup should only take a couple of seconds, so I'll have a look. It's worked for all the postcodes I've tried so far, but there might be some that are making it unhappy.

btw, If you have a postcode , but don't want to download anything, you can use the popup page on the website.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?searchType=SALE&locationIdentifier=REGION^15076&insId=1&radius=5.0&displayPropertyType=&minBedrooms=&maxBedrooms=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&retirement=&partBuyPartRent=&maxDaysSinceAdded=3&includeSSTC=true&_includeSSTC=on&x=20&y=10&sortByPriceDescending=&primaryDisplayPropertyType=&secondaryDisplayPropertyType=&oldDisplayPropertyType=&oldPrimaryDisplayPropertyType=&newHome=&auction=false

HOLA4411

Thanks VeryMean. You need to click on individual properties in right move. PropertyWizza shouldn't light up on the results list, I'll get that sorted. Looks like the postcode lookup is taking 10s or so at the moment. I've got a cunning plan for speeding that up when I get chance.

Let me know if that fixes it, and how u get on.

R

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Hi there,

I'm Robin, the developer of PropertyWizza. Nice to get a mention on the site. I'd be really interested to know if people find PropertyWizza useful and what you think of it. There's an update coming shortly, with some extra links, better support for Scotland, and some other new features.

Hi Robin,

It's got some good features, keep up the good work. If you can find someone who is good at web/graphic design who can give it a makeover I think it'd transform first-impressions, as it's looking a bit amateurish currently. It wouldn't take much, just some formatting a nice colourscheme.

Edited by exiges

HOLA4415

Hi there,

If you'd like a FireFox version, or any extra links, or features, please let ,me know via Twitter (@propertywizza) or via the website - propertywizza.com

Cheers,

Robin

What about a link to what broadband is available?

Perhaps via this site:

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/broadband_checker

HOLA4416

Hi folks.

Thanks for all the useful feedback on PropertyWizza.

I've put a new version of PropertyWizza on Chrome store. It's got a few bug fixes to improve postcode look up, and a fresh new look.

Be happy to have your feedback, suggestions, requests for new links.

New links can take a while to set up because I have to agree with the site owner, which isn't always straight forwards. But please suggest any sites you think would be useful.

Speeding up postcode look up is already top of the list!

Cheers

Robin

• 1 month later...
HOLA4417

Just to let u know, PropertyWizza (web edition) now has a link to broadband coverage, shows expected speeds too. enjoy!

R

What about a link to what broadband is available?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Hi Sarah,

The glitch is fixed.... PropertyWizza broadband coverage is back.

Supermarket coverage is on its way - I'm talking to a provide at the moment.

Best wishes,

Robin

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

cheers!