House Price Crash Forum
Panda

Whats The Point In Working/saving/paying Taxes Anymore?

Your labour rate, well the purchasing power of the currency you earn, save, just keeps being watered down, bit by bit, so to maintain the whole charade of wealth built up in assets which only have value because we align them to the devalued currency. When i am talking assets, i mean everything on this planet.

I mean you earnings, pensions, savings, investment vehicles, why not just throw the towl in, THE ASSETS PRICES ARE TOO HIGH...

In the Weimar at it's worst about 4% of govt expenditure was covered by tax revenue, people just stopped paying. There was no point you might as well delay paying because inflation was eroding the debt you owed the govt....

Your labour rate, well the purchasing power of the currency you earn, save, just keeps being watered down, bit by bit, so to maintain the whole charade of wealth built up in assets which only have value because we align them to the devalued currency. When i am talking assets, i mean everything on this planet.

I mean you earnings, pensions, savings, investment vehicles, why not just throw the towl in, THE ASSETS PRICES ARE TOO HIGH...

You're half way there young Jedi. You are getting the picture.

But just giving up is not the answer. It doesn't have to be like that.

You can fight back with the wisdom of the ancient ones who have walked this earth for 5000 years. This way there is hope and soon much glory.

That's why most of my Father's friends [WW2 veteran generation] moved to America and Australia in the '70s.

Fortunately most are dead now.

I can't help but notice that there are far fewer real (as opposed to people who have money without the education/manners) middle class people in this country than there were when I wasa boy. Those that do remain have so few children.

Soon there will only be the rich and the poor.

I'm with you on this. Before the credit crunch even happened I was getting sick and tired of the whole charade of earning worthless money. For 6-7 years now I've had the empty feeling inside with regards to working a career and generating wealth. Although I earn a good chunk of cash the buying power of said chunk is lousy. You only have to look at housing in this country. Quarter of a million struggles to buy a half decent house these days and it certainly doesn't buy the slice of luxury it should.

You can fight back with the wisdom of the ancient ones who have walked this earth for 5000 years. This way there is hope and soon much glory.

Your driving at something here, I know it I know it, got to think what it is, it must be obvious, no point in having difficult riddles, the clues are obvious, wait, I see it I see it, ok I know what I have to do.........

Stag the Northern Rock Privatisation.

Thanks General, consider me minted.

There is no point.

The more you try to support yourself the more the UK government will steal from you.

Indeed, you end up self-screwing, then when you fall on hard times you are expected to hollow out the money you have saved from going without, whereas someone who pissed all their money up the wall gets everything handed to them on a plate.

Soon there will only be the rich and the poor.

I was thinking about doing some figures for that on my previous post.

Very rich, middle, benefit class (Cannot call them "poor" anymore).

Before 4%, 90% & 6%

Now 15%, 55% & 30%

As the workers wise up to the futility of working with their taxes are so high while the rich peoples are lower and the worker's standard of living is lower than the benefit class due to the hgh cost of housing, the 55% is going to plunge further.

Your driving at something here, I know it I know it, got to think what it is, it must be obvious, no point in having difficult riddles, the clues are obvious, wait, I see it I see it, ok I know what I have to do.........

Stag the Northern Rock Privatisation.

Thanks General, consider me minted.

You are wise my padawan.

:lol:

Waiting for you to pop up...............ain't got a clue what your on about? But even your Wisdom Teeth are going sideways or stagnating, and remember it valued in worthless currency. If the currency goes bang, how can anything be valued against it. Its the man with the bigget gun wins? Or th quickest draw!

Yep,

I've been feeling this way for a few years.

Why does the goverment take so much cash from me and my family when they can (and do) simply print more to fill in their shortfall with ZERO effort and seemingly, ZERO consequence.

Cash is useful to me as it gives me options/freedom so I bust my balls to earn cash

HOWEVER, They magic this cash out of nowhere, devaluing my efforts and then force me to pay at least 50% of the fruits of MY sodding labour.

The whole relationship no longer works it's so "one way". It''s become a ******ing disgraceful fraud against me and whoever else works for a living.

I urge you all to say no more and stop feeding this abusive system. Are we even contractually obliged to pay tax of any kind? I certainly don't remember signing up to this extortion.

Edited by Reck B

Just looking at the Euro bailout, 120Bn, i mean buying worthless bonds held by the elite, and devalueing what you earn, what you save, your pension savings, by adding a load of 000000000's to what is really complete fantasy.

The whole charade now is going beyond a joke, just to maintain fantasy values, which in reality, values are only worth what someone is willing to put effort in to earn and then to pay for the asset; so to pay down the debt created and the debt aligned to the individual asset. At the end of the day, our physical effort by way of work, is being devalued through printing albeit electronically, and the assets we strive to buy, with the returns of our efforts from work, are being maintained at an artificially high cost base to make us work harder and longer to gain that asset?

Might as well give up, spend what ever you have, cash in all and sundry, spunk it all, then go begging to the tax payer?

Edited by Panda

Yep,

I've been feeling this way for a few years.

Why does the goverment take so much cash from me and my family when they can (and do) simply print more to fill in their shortfall with ZERO effort and seemingly, ZERO consequence.

Cash is useful to me as it gives me options/freedom so I bust my balls to earn cash

HOWEVER, They magic this cash out of nowhere, devaluing my efforts and then force me to pay at least 50% of the fruits of MY sodding labour.

The whole relationship no longer works it's so "one way". It''s become a ******ing disgraceful fraud against me and whoever else works for a living.

I urge you all to say no more and stop feeding this abusive system. Are we even contractually obliged to pay tax of any kind? I certainly don't remember signing up to this extortion.

Great post...............Thats it, i am getting pissed, f00k it, had it with HPC.

I was thinking about doing some figures for that on my previous post.

Very rich, middle, benefit class (Cannot call them "poor" anymore).

Before 4%, 90% & 6%

Now 15%, 55% & 30%

As the workers wise up to the futility of working with their taxes are so high while the rich peoples are lower and the worker's standard of living is lower than the benefit class due to the hgh cost of housing, the 55% is going to plunge further.

About sums up the whole sad affair.....................

Waiting for you to pop up...............ain't got a clue what your on about? But even your Wisdom Teeth are going sideways or stagnating, and remember it valued in worthless currency. If the currency goes bang, how can anything be valued against it. Its the man with the bigget gun wins? Or th quickest draw!

You are of course right and far wiser than all the people who used gold as money for 5000 years. If the currency goes bang, not only will gold be worthless, but you wouldn't need it if it was worth anyhting, because every other asset valued in currency will be worthless too! You'll be able to help yourself to as many free houses as you like, dine out in the finest restaurants for free and guzzle free champagne from the cleavages of free high class hookers (but they won't be hookers, cos it's free, so no moral dilemma!). It will truly be a wonderful world

I advise you go back to curling up in a ball and crying about how badly you're being shafted, because you are being shafted and you will be until the bitter end. :lol:

You are of course right and far wiser than all the people who used gold as money for 5000 years. If the currency goes bang, not only will gold be worthless, but you wouldn't need it if it was worth anyhting, because every other asset valued in currency will be worthless too! You'll be able to help yourself to as many free houses as you like, dine out in the finest restaurants for free and guzzle free champagne from the cleavages of free high class hookers (but they won't be hookers, cos it's free, so no moral dilemma!). It will truly be a wonderful world

I advise you go back to curling up in a ball and crying about how badly you're being shafted, because you are being shafted and you will be until the bitter end. :lol:

No guesses what your banging on about then?

I tell you what, when you are enjoying all the fruits of your held wealth, while i beg for a crumb, watch you back, give me the slightest chance and i will steal the lot by way of inflicting physical pain so bad you will cry for help, but no one will answer your cry's, so you better get yourself some armed guards matey? Which will want paying and also want a share of you great wealth?

Might as well give up, spend what ever you have, cash in all and sundry, spunk it all, then go begging to the tax payer?

Won't seem so clever when the benefits dry up, which may not be very far away. In Greece it could be next week...

No guesses what your banging on about then?

I tell you what, when you are enjoying all the fruits of your held wealth, while i beg for a crumb, watch you back, give me the slightest chance and i will steal the lot by way of inflicting physical pain so bad you will cry for help, but no one will answer your cry's, and my dad will get you with a chainsaw and he's bigger than your dad and also has a gun, so you better get yourself some armed guards matey? Which will want paying and also want a share of you great wealth?

Sorry, I thought you gold was worthless? Would you risk a life sentence for my attempted murder and your likely death and torture at the hands of my well paid ex-SAS guards, for nothing?

It doesn't make sense. You do confuse me Panda.

How about this. Quit whining about how bad life is, grow a pair and 'risk' your cash on some gold (in fact the opposite is true - you are risking your wealth in cash - but most ill-educated public don't understand that) and then you too can enjoy the fruits of wealth when this whole clusterf4ck of a global economy collapses.

I'm not saying any of us on goldsters here will end up landed-gentry, but I think a few grand in gold coins will certainly elevate us to 'Gentlemen Class' in the the coming years.

Edited by General Congreve

Sorry, guys but I came to this conclusion years ago. Without fail, my savings product of choice is shiny. It is THE way to fight back, and they can't prove you actually have it or penalise/means-test your benefits for it. (Boating Accident. Terrible.)

bar3.jpg

Well said. But what I'm most interested in is your ability to levitate what looks like a kilo of silver! :o

Won't seem so clever when the benefits dry up, which may not be very far away. In Greece it could be next week...

Thats what the HP printer is for, free paper wealth for all who come begging, how can benefits dry up when they can just print some more, printing is the new fashion, they will never stop now, the debts are too big...............and getting bigger and bigger till we all end up in the benefit percentile........

Thats what the HP printer is for, free paper wealth for all who come begging, how can benefits dry up when they can just print some more, printing is the new fashion, they will never stop now, the debts are too big...............and getting bigger and bigger till we all end up in the benefit percentile........

Well, if you want to be part of the benefit class, be our guest. I won't be joining you, I'll be too busy being a free man.