House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Banbridge Outlet Taken Over By Bank

If Tesco buy into it, it'll be a terrible decision. Hordes of southern shoppers may never come back. Or, optimistically, they may be back in 5-10 years time.

I was there a couple of months back and it was noticeably more quiet than a few months before than. There were far fewer southern number plates and a few more shops had gone. I'm not surprised it's struggling.

I was in the Banbridge oulet centre a month ago with my wife. I remember clearly at the time saying this place is deserted. It was our first visit there in over a year and so many shops had closed. We spent a little while looking around and literally bumped into only a handful of other people. No surprise at all to hear this news just a few weeks later.