House Price Crash Forum
refusnik

Politicians And Economists Will Never Learn

I really can't stand Balls. He is at it again - "Please gimme a little bit more dope mate. I'll kick it sometime in the future mate, no probs. But please gimme another joint for now."

When is the good time to cut spending?

It has not been the right time in good times and it is not a good time in bad times so when?!

I'd say bring on huge financial crash and get these debt junkies go cold turkey.

Rating agencies, please downgrade UK debt status to below sh!t.

Creditors please stop lending more and start demanding the payback.

We will all lose savings, yes. But I want to see dole claimants chasing dirty jobs like sharks.

I want to see bus drivers fighting to get onto a route in the morning. To see plumbers undercutting each other.

I want to see few competing bin collectors servicing the same area.

There is a crap load of work around. Always was, and always will. But until you can spend without earning what's the point of working??

I'd say we can't afford (we never were, we just pretended so) to care for terminally ill for many years.

Please bring on financial disaster. That's the only way to clean up the mess and start afresh. Sure, it will come back to same old ways in 70-100 years but at least we will have some sensible period of revitalisation, progress and hope. I can't see this stale crap going around again and again anymore.

Edited by refusnik

I really can't stand Balls. He is at it again - "Please gimme a little bit more dope mate. I'll kick it sometime in the future mate, no probs. But please gimme another joint for now."

When is the good time to cut spending?

It has not been the right time in good times and it is not a good time in bad times so when?!

I'd say bring on huge financial crash and get these debt junkies go cold turkey.

Rating agencies, please downgrade UK debt status to below sh!t.

Creditors please stop lending more and start demanding the payback.

We will all lose savings, yes. But I want to see dole claimants chasing dirty jobs like sharks.

I want to see bus drivers fighting to get onto a route in the morning. To see plumbers undercutting each other.

I want to see few competing bin collectors servicing the same area.

There is a crap load of work around. Always was, and always will. But until you can spend without earning what's the point of working??

I'd say we can't afford (we never were, we just pretended so) to care for terminally ill for many years.

Please bring on financial disaster. That's the only way to clean up the mess and start afresh. Sure, it will come back to same old ways in 70-100 years but at least we will have some sensible period of revitalisation, progress and hope. I can't see this stale crap going around again and again anymore.

Kill them, KILL THEM ALL!!!! MWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!