House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Security Guard Blasts Off His Own Finger With A Shotgun While Trying To Remove A Wart!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003744/Sean-Murphy-blasts-finger-shotgun-trying-remove-WART.html

A security guard came up with a bizarre remedy to remove a wart - he shot off his finger with a shotgun.

Sean Murphy, 38, from Doncaster, had seen his GP repeatedly about the problem and also tried a variety of traditional ointments and creams.

But when the persistent wart refused to disappear, he opted for the firepower of a 12-bore Beretta he claimed he had found under a hedge a few months earlier.

His technique successfully removed the wart - along with most of the middle finger of his left hand.

Genius I'm betting this wart will never come back.

Perhaps this could be a new option by the NHS to treat a variety of problems?

Maybe he could not find a Bazooka for that Verruca,,, So he used a shotgun sawn short to deal with that Wart.

:D Get me coat

Oddly enough, I discovered a wart on two of my fingers 2 weeks ago. Have not had any since I was a child.

I did some research, concluded that they are mainly viral of they go of their own accord in time - time is the issue though. Could be a few weeks, could be a couple of years. Various ways to get rid of them - ointments to dry them up, then sanding off the hard bits or Docs freezing them off.

Anyhow, left mine and they have more of less dried up now.

Next time I will go looking under hedges.