House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Executive Sadman

Young Rich And Househunting On Acid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2003296/Petra-Ecclestone-Candy-Spellings-91m-home-Bernie-Ecclestones-little-rich-girl.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Daddy had already gifted her a £56million house in Chelsea. But when a girl has the world at her feet, one extraordinarily extravagant home simply isn’t enough.

Which is why Petra Ecclestone – or rather her father, Formula 1 boss Bernie – has paid £91million for the most expensive house in America.

The Manor in Los Angeles will enable the 22-year-old once labelled ‘the most spoilt girl in Britain’ to split her time between the U.S. and UK.

The asking price is high, Petra-fyingly so, one might say.

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

Daddy had already gifted her a £56million house in Chelsea. But when a girl has the world at her feet, one extraordinarily extravagant home simply isn't enough.

Which is why Petra Ecclestone – or rather her father, Formula 1 boss Bernie – has paid £91million for the most expensive house in America.

The Manor in Los Angeles will enable the 22-year-old once labelled 'the most spoilt girl in Britain' to split her time between the U.S. and UK.

The asking price is high, Petra-fyingly so, one might say.

and here was me thinking he was a bit short

He needs to keep her on track. His winning formula is only worth something because the government enforce his property rights whereas we should pit him against the rest.

He needs to keep her on track. His winning formula is only worth something because the government enforce his property rights whereas we should pit him against the rest.

Having attended a GP some years ago, I suppose I have, in a small way, contributed to this extraordinary largesse. Are Bernie's pockets deep enough for this one? The running costs must be staggering.

Bernie will have to keep working for many more years to keep his daughters/ ex wife in the manner in which they have become accustomed.

They will probably still inherit more than a billion after he dies, but I doubt they will make even that much last long.

Bernie will have to keep working for many more years to keep his daughters/ ex wife in the manner in which they have become accustomed.

They will probably still inherit more than a billion after he dies, but I doubt they will make even that much last long.

Its almost like pride in overpaying.

Here, we want to get a good deal, whereas to the super-rich they just seem to want to say "i bought a hundred million pound house"

(that they could probably get for 50 million if they waited a while)