House Price Crash Forum
interestrateripoff

'i'm Not Having It': Moment Cameron And Clegg Were Shown Who's Boss During Hospital Visit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003653/Im-having-Moment-Cameron-Clegg-shown-whos-boss-hospital-visit.html

The Prime Minister and his deputy probably thought it was good photo opportunity.

But they hadn't counted on the actions of a surgeon who was sticking to the rules about hygiene despite the special visitors.

Bursting into a room during a photocall at St Guy's Hospital in London, David Nunn firmly showed them and gathered journalists who was boss.

Talking directly to them he seemed to object to them having not rolled their sleeves up or removing their ties.

Mr Nunn said: 'Excuse me, I'm the senior orthopaedic surgeon in this department. Why is it that we're all told to walk around like this and these people...'

He then flashed his arms in the direction of the journalists.

Excellent, well done that man. If we are going to have rules they apply to everyone.

Could this be the first act with the British people finely having enough of being treated like crap?

It certainly made for good viewing.

I fear though that Mr Nunn will be unbearable to work with now. He's shown the PM who's the boss - who's going to ever stand up to him in the workplace?

Could this be the first act with the British people finely having enough of being treated like crap?

Not yet, they are still being sedated with mobile phones, reality shows and made up news stories.

Maybe the Doc was not asked to be included in any interviews :D

Seriously, I think he was completely right in what he was saying but completely wrong in the stroppy manner in which he went about it.

Right and rude.

Seriously, I think he was completely right in what he was saying but completely wrong in the stroppy manner in which he went about it.

Right and rude.

He probably felt a little intimidated. Another 'alpha' on his patch.

Who let them in, in the first place?

Excuse me, who the F@@ do you think you are, was a perfectly acceptable response.

Although everyone in the public sector should have it drilled into them, DAILY that WE PAY YOUR WAGES.

Right and rude.

No pretty much he was spot on. If an infection had taken hold in that ward it would have been his head on the line.

The PM and Clegg observed the SOP it was the news camera's and crews that didn't..... Were the camera and crews strictly necessary?

No, but then Cameron and Clegg wouldn't have gone to 'show their caring side' in a hospital without them.

I would have been more impressed if I had seen no pictures but a 3 inch column in the broadsheets reporting what they had done as then I would have known they did it for the right reasons.

Never forget these f*cke&s minutely manage your lives with dictated media output, this was in no way different.

Although everyone in the public sector should have it drilled into them, DAILY that WE PAY YOUR WAGES.

Anybody can apply for a job in the public sector, the government is just another employer same as Microsoft or Tesco. If you think it's so great, get sending off those CVs.

Anybody can apply for a job in the public sector, the government is just another employer same as Microsoft or Tesco. If you think it's so great, get sending off those CVs.

Equally anybody who works there can resign from the public sector and get a job that's not paid for by extortion.

:)

What about GP's - they are self employed contractors despite relying totally on state money?

What about Serco?

Microsoft don't put you in prison for not buying their products.

Equally anybody who works there can resign from the public sector and get a job that's not paid for by extortion.

:)

I don't mind everybody being forced to chip in for ambulances.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003653/Im-having-Moment-Cameron-Clegg-shown-whos-boss-hospital-visit.html

Excellent, well done that man. If we are going to have rules they apply to everyone.

Its the same countrywide in the workplace, one rule for the real world and another rule for the show world.

I don't mind everybody being forced to chip in for ambulances.

That's nice, but it's not your money to be chipping in.

Have you thought about asking for what you want like an adult and accepting "no" when you hear it with good grace?

Its the same countrywide in the workplace, one rule for the real world and another rule for the show world.

That's nice, but it's not your money to be chipping in.

Have you thought about asking for what you want like an adult and accepting "no" when you hear it with good grace?

What about a fire service?

A terrace of 3 houses - the end 2 are insured with the private fire station, the middle one isn't. The middle one catches fire and the fire brigade won't put it out and wait for the end 2 houses to catch fire before putting them out.

Of course in Injin world the fire engine won't have got to the fire as it will still be paying tolls every 10m on the privately owned stretches of road.

A terrace of 3 houses - the end 2 are insured with the private fire station, the middle one isn't. The middle one catches fire and the fire brigade won't put it out and wait for the end 2 houses to catch fire before putting them out.

Of course in Injin world the fire engine won't have got to the fire as it will still be paying tolls every 10m on the privately owned stretches of road.

No clue mate, all you have to do is stop sticking guns in peoples faces and go from there.

It's evil, you see.

Microsoft don't put you in prison for not buying their products.

You don't go to prison for not using the NHS. On a macro scale, look on taxes as rent for staying in our country. If it helps.

The surgeon was right. NOBODY gets on our warehouse floor without a hi-viz vest, especially not some journalist and his crew of media luvvies.

Actually, now I think on it, was it a BBC film crew?

Keep your voice low..... non-aggressive body language.... and slowly step away from the Injin.....

And for not paying for it?

As I say, look on it as rent if it helps. You can always rent somewhere else if it gets too much. I hear the taxes are low in most African countries.

He probably felt a little intimidated. Another 'alpha' on his patch.

Who let them in, in the first place?

Excuse me, who the F@@ do you think you are, was a perfectly acceptable response.

Who does he think he is? He's a surgeon. He's good at his job, and his job is doing something that people are desperate to have.

As to wages - surgeons in the NHS make big money on the side in the private sector, from private patients.

His perfectly adequate response is that daily WE beg him to heal us and he does so.

IMO a man with excellent credentials to tell a media crew where they get off.

As I say, look on it as rent if it helps. You can always rent somewhere else if it gets too much. I hear the taxes are low in most African countries.

My landlord doesn't charge me more when I get a pay rise or when I spend more money in the shops.