House Price Crash Forum
labinot

This Is For The Purchasers Of Property In Turkey

This is for the purchasers of villas from Metro Estate; My Experience of this company extremely good. We are very happy with our. purchase of a villa from Metro Estate, There help was marvellous, with the purchasing, and furnishing of our villa and introduces us to the right people to get the job done, and provides us setting up a bank account, hiring a car, transfer from airport, finding an English-speaking notary, selecting a competent architect, attorney or craftsman, or dealing with local authorities. I wish every success to Metro Estate.

I will be willing to answer any inquiries I can to anybody thinking of purchasing a home in Turkey from Metro Estate, CONTACT ME http://www.dalamanhouses.com

Frank Keatley

labinot_1981@hotmail.com

myhome.jpg

post-2726-1128080781_thumb.jpg

This is for the purchasers of villas from Metro Estate; My Experience of this company extremely good. We are very happy with our. purchase of a villa from Metro Estate, There help was marvellous, with the purchasing, and furnishing of our villa and introduces us to the right people to get the job done, and provides us setting up a bank account, hiring a car, transfer from airport, finding an English-speaking notary, selecting a competent architect, attorney or craftsman, or dealing with local authorities. I wish every success to Metro Estate.

I will be willing to answer any inquiries I can to anybody thinking of purchasing a home in Turkey from Metro Estate, CONTACT ME http://www.dalamanhouses.com

Frank Keatley

labinot_1981@hotmail.com

Please note this is not an advert from a Turkish property seller!

Please note this is not an advert from a Turkish property seller!

Indeed it is.

You can tell it's an English person buying a property in Turkey recommending this company, as his use of English Grammar is impeccable! B);)

Edited by A Fool & His Borrowed Money

Metro Estate; ... Metro Estate,... Metro Estate.

I will be willing to answer any inquiries ... from Metro Estate, CONTACT ME dalamanhouses[/b].com"]http://www.dalamanhouses.com

Why on earth are you guys so suspicious that he might hold some vested interest ? It is clear it's 100% unbiassed. :lol: