House Price Crash Forum

Former Millionaire Entrepreneur Now Lives In A Shed

Si1

HOLA441

Title should read

"Feckless business woman, wannabee millionaire, goes bust"

Should have held the money for the business as it was intended instead of living a bling lifestyle.

Entrepeneur???

Definition - A person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on financial risk to do so.

Taking on financial risk does not mean p1ssing money up the wall on your own selfish wants.

People like this should never get a bank loan in the first place. Well done to the bank for pulling the credit that support 'her lifestyle'. First good move they have made in years.

Sympathy to her creditors. Should have done a credit report though lads.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

Hpc Forensics dept. does it again.

The reality is that christian fitness is a declining market, and she spent all her profits on petrol

;)

HOLA444

The reality is that christian fitness is a declining market, and she spent all her profits on petrol

;)

I think we should be fair to the poor woman. She has been through a lot. It is not her fault that the banks decided that it was their money, and not her money, therefore the would keep it to themselves.

We could all be in her shoes one day.

Well, at least we could if we all borrowed masses of money and sprayed it up the nearest wall.

HOLA445

I think we should be fair to the poor woman. She has been through a lot. It is not her fault that the banks decided that it was their money, and not her money, therefore the would keep it to themselves.

We could all be in her shoes one day.

Well, at least we could if we all borrowed masses of money and sprayed it up the nearest wall.

LOL

You made me laugh and it hurt.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Wonder if she worse the same blouse in the meetings at the Bank where she was trying to extend her overdraft. :ph34r:

Some of the comments in the article have either been posted by the lady herself or by someone close to and wanting to stick up for her.

Just in case she ever wants to google her name (and discover what the world of HPC thinks of her) lets chuck her name and (Ex) Business in. B)

Anita Crossley + ladies-only gym First Step

HOLA448

Obviously, the HPC ethos of prudence is the woman should have driven a frugal used car and saved all her pennies for a rainy day.

This *may* have enabled her business to ride the storm but it may also still have gone bust and the frugal lifestyle will have been for nothing.

Going bust is the eventual reality for most business start-ups in this country. I don't think the choice of motor car and lifestyle, in the intervening period, have as much effect as people on here imagine.

The problem for this woman was going to be her 'women only' gym concept immediately halved her potential customer base and I bet a lot of women who go to the gym aren't nearly as bothered by men perving at them as they pretend to be.

Woman to other women: I hate the way men perv at me at the gym

Translation: I want a way to tell other women that men find me desirable without awkwardly shoehorning it into the conversation and sounding bigheaded, I hope this works.

HOLA449

Wonder if she worse the same blouse in the meetings at the Bank where she was trying to extend her overdraft. :ph34r:

Some of the comments in the article have either been posted by the lady herself or by someone close to and wanting to stick up for her.

Just in case she ever wants to google her name (and discover what the world of HPC thinks of her) lets chuck her name and (Ex) Business in. B)

Anita Crossley + ladies-only gym First Step

Bust goes bust

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

She looks a lot like that cow who bought an overpriced flat in an Irish industrial estate. Same facial expression.

2761844174.jpg

Everytime there's an article like this there stands someone with a hard face and crossed arms. Who are they angry at exactly? :lol:

HOLA4412

it certainly does... :lol:

ANYTA MASTIN

Nationality:

BRITISH

Date of birth:

09/12/1961

49 years

Appointments as of 20/04/2011

FIRST STEP FITNESS LIMITED (Dissolved)

Type: Current Director

Appointment date:

01/12/2004

Nationality:

BRITISH

Date of birth:

09/12/1961

49 years

FIRST STEP SKINCARE LIMITED (Dissolved)

Type: Current Secretary

Appointment date:

05/07/2005

Nationality:

BRITISH

Date of birth:

09/12/1961

49 years

FIRST STEP SKINCARE LIMITED (Dissolved)

Appointment date:

05/07/2005

Nationality:

BRITISH

Date of birth:

09/12/1961

49 years

FIRST STEP HEALTH, FITNESS & BEAUTY LIMITED (06485806)

Appointment date:

28/01/2008

FIRST STEP HEALTH, FITNESS & BEAUTY LIMITED

Registered Address

54 BRADFORD ROAD, STANNINGLEY

PUDSEY

LEEDS

WEST YORKSHIRE

LS28 6EF

the last accounts are to 31.01.09 and are dormant and are signed by an anyta (sic) crossley.

what is amusing is that she's 49 and not 45 as the article. :P:lol:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

sounds like an Irish tramp I met in Chambery one summer, he lived in what was virtually a shed in the mountains behind the town, he had a fantastic view at least. He told me he had been a multimillionaire kitchen supplier in the UK until his ex-partner and wife had swindled him out of every penny. He was drunk a lot and I thought it was just the alcohol talking. Then a journalist from the regional paper contacted his colleagues in the UK and investigated the whole story. Every last word was true.

Edited by davidg

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

She lived a luxury lifestyle in a £450,000 seven-bedroom home, drove a Hummer and had assets of more than a million pounds.

But after the credit crunch savaged her business, her home was sold for just a third of its worth and she went bust.

'It just doesn't make sense. I have never been so degraded as I have been in the last few months.'

underlined - technically correct

Edited by Si1

HOLA4421

What, tripled because she MEW'd ? :blink:

Millionaire my *** .This woman was a bad businesswoman. Full stop.

Her mortgage repayments more than tripled so her house was repossessed, and the previously successful business soon went under.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003533/Former-millionaire-moved-sisters-garden-months-business-foundered.html#ixzz1PHcZxHde

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425