House Price Crash Forum
interestrateripoff

Genius Just Been On News 24 About Boe Rate Increases

I think he was called David ******** didn't catch the surname asked about when the BoE will increase rates.

Answered with "probably early next year, but it could be this year and it might be a small rate rise then again it could just explode upwards, you really can't tell!"

This isn't 100% accurate but I think close enough to vagueness of the answer he gave and was clearly on as he was a expert.

sounds about right. noone knows fc*k all

the BOE dont even know what they are doing, so how is some jumped up monkey who's been kicked through a suit shop supposed to know.

what annyos me wit hthe experts, insdeat of just shrugging and saying "dunno" they waffle on for ages about ********. BE FC*KING HONEST YOU@LL GET MORE RESPECT FROM THE PUBLIC YOU TWAC*NT

sounds about right. noone knows fc*k all

the BOE dont even know what they are doing, so how is some jumped up monkey who's been kicked through a suit shop supposed to know.

what annyos me wit hthe experts, insdeat of just shrugging and saying "dunno" they waffle on for ages about ********. BE FC*KING HONEST YOU@LL GET MORE RESPECT FROM THE PUBLIC YOU TWAC*NT

I would prefer that, just admit we don't have a future prediction machine.

Its not BGC's David Buik is it?

David-Buick.jpg

City Mouthpiece and Sky/BBC regular. I do worry about him.

Edited by Sir John Steed

I think he was called David ******** didn't catch the surname asked about when the BoE will increase rates.

Think it was Dave from down the pub , he's always talking shyte and making it up as he goes along ......

Edited by grey shark

I can tell you when the BoE will hike IR and its 100% guaranteed and most certain: when the danger of a HPC passes or there has already been one and prices are recovering (probably 7-10 years from the bottom of the crash). The latter is more likely than the former.

Never underestimate the power of a HPC to lay an economy to waste. The US are feeling it reeeeeeeal bad about now.

I have it on good authority that the BoE’s MPC will almost certainly, in all probability and without a doubt going forward with regard to the past twelve months to two years into the future, raise or maintain interest rates, depending on a range or variety or even one single factor or outcome in the best interests of Britain’s economic future. If indeed we have one.

I have it on good authority that the BoE’s MPC will almost certainly, in all probability and without a doubt going forward with regard to the past twelve months to two years into the future, raise or maintain interest rates, depending on a range or variety or even one single factor or outcome in the best interests of Britain’s economic future. If indeed we have one.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

David-Buick.jpg

He can't even spell his surname correctly.

You left out 'vigilance'..otherwise a truly inspirational and brilliantly appropriate post, I wish that I had your way with words.

David-Buick.jpg

Yes, he always leaves a horrible taste in the mouth.

Whatever happened to Justin Urquart Stuart. So much nicer to have a cuddly friendly looking chap tell you 'were screwing you'

I can tell you when the BoE will hike IR and its 100% guaranteed and most certain: when the danger of a HPC passes or there has already been one and prices are recovering (probably 7-10 years from the bottom of the crash). The latter is more likely than the former.

Never underestimate the power of a HPC to lay an economy to waste. The US are feeling it reeeeeeeal bad about now.

When it has been decided that the quick HPC is preferred to the 20 year stagnation, which might be at any time, when the establishment decide.

This is incredibly boring now. I think we should all give the bank of England a "run" and take all our debt out at the same time :P

Edit: SP

Edited by jammo