House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Culpability Brown

It's My Hpc Anniversary

Hello everyone,

It's my HPC anniversary today, so I thought I should post.

12 months ago - I was absolutely certain that the greatest speculative bubble in history was about to implode.

12 months on - I and my HPC acquaintances were right.

There's no longer any coherent argument from the bulls. The bull argument is like continuing to bet on black on an all red roulette wheel.

Thanks to everyone, friends and all.

CB.

Guest consa
Hello everyone,

12 months ago - I was absolutely certain that the greatest speculative bubble in history was about to implode.

There's no longer any coherent argument from the bulls. The bull argument is like continuing to bet on black on an all red roulette wheel.

CB.

At least I will celebrate mine in style

:P

Happy anniversary old timer :lol:

Edited by consa

Well done on your year, Culpability Brown, and ignore kissmyb.

If you look back, a lot has changed in the year. This time next year things should be even more interesting.

Guest Alright Jack
Hello everyone,

CB.

I'm sorry, where exactly did you see this home price implosion? Only last I heard we were up about 2% on last year, exactly when this was all supposed to have happened. If this is the crash, I can't wait for the boom again!

I'm sorry, where exactly did you see this home price implosion? Only last I heard we were up about 2% on last year, exactly when this was all supposed to have happened. If this is the crash, I can't wait for the boom again!

Happy Anniversary CB!

You know what makes me laugh?

Reading some of the bulls comments on this thread is like persuading a "macho" friend to ride with you on a rollercoaster at the fairground. You know the type..."Ah, it's nothing this. Been on scarier ghost trains" as they look all bored and try to retain their "coolness". Of course this is when you're going up the first chainlift and just getting into position. They might be on that rollercoaster 2 or 3 minutes before you get to watch their face and knuckles turn white at that first drop.

People like Alright Jack, "If this is the crash, I can't wait for the boom again!", you're cockiness is due to ignorance. This is the beginning of the crash, and just like the beginning of the rollercoaster ride, we've passed the chainlift and are turning for the first scary drop. How many rollercoasters have you ridden where you decided how great it was just 10 seconds after leaving the station?

Hold on tight mate, that's all I'm going to say!