House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richcrashman

The Love Police On Banking

I check out Charlies Channel every few weeks or so.

Today i found his videos on Banking. Don't think i've seen this posted.

and

He seems like a reasoned, intelligent, logical person until he starts his megaphone rant at which point I couldn't bear to watch anymore.

He was demonstrating outside Vodafone Oxford St a few months back was also in Fortman & Mason during the to do the other week. He was also one of the perps that got picked up the day before the royal wedding for a pre-crime.

Much of what he says is ill-informed and likely counter-productive.

I have to admit, however, I liked the phrase "you're all too small to succeed." Reminds me of a budgerigar joke...

He has my respect, it takes a lot of guts to do what he does, to stay calm and friendly when they are trying to throw him out of the bank and when dealing with the police.

Unfortunately it would need a lot more people like him to wake the sheeple.

He has my respect, it takes a lot of guts to do what he does, to stay calm and friendly when they are trying to throw him out of the bank and when dealing with the police.

Unfortunately it would need a lot more people like him to wake the sheeple.

+1yes. Shout it from the rooftops.

Up until 1844 Bankers could print their own bank notes. Inevitable boom and bust occured, becaue they destabilised the entire economy.

They now operate a watered down version of this, by creating debt out of thin air.

Why bother invading a population with arms, when you can enslave the population without the bloodshed?

It's Corporatism gone out of control.

Our politicians support them, and are in fact fascist's. The UK is governed by Economic Fascists.

Thats what people cannot get their head around. Because, they are not marching down the streets in blackshirts.

~The most notable charcteristic of a fascist ideology is the seperation and persecution of one section of a society at the expense of another.

So a large secion of society are happy to carry on reaping the rewards, whilst the rest of us have suffered, ignored, and voiceless.

I dare not print what I would like to see happen to our entire F@@@n system.

And all I wanted was a house I could work for, and a job. Instead I am a slave. Working for nothing. No Capital. Like over two thirds of the UK. I earn less than average wage.

[Forced to waste tens upon tens of thousands in rent, paying for a liar loan landlords mortgage who earned about £10k per annum, yet was able to borrow enough from a state owned bank, to buy a number of houses. Im paying for his retirement, and lifestyle. He doesnt have to work. Im also paying to bailout the bank who lent him the money. Who report fake mark to market valuations of their properties, ensuring they recieve massive bonuse's, on imaginery fake portfolio's, etc etc etc. Fully supported by our elected officials for years]

[Again, most people would think 'slave' was an exageration. 'They' just dot get it. Because they havent lived it. It is a result of an out of control Corporatist Fascist governance. Theft. Fraud. Criminal activities]

They have gone too far. Our politicians, of any colour have done next to absolutely nothing to reform banking properly. T

he Housing market is not the free market, in which the policy makers bought their own houses. Its the planned economy. They dictate prices etc.

F@~@ em all.

Burn it all down.

He seems like a reasoned, intelligent, logical person until he starts his megaphone rant at which point I couldn't bear to watch anymore.

Have to agree with you this one. The guy is an irritating nutter and his irrational, wandering monologue is an embarrassment to the cause. He will achieve precisely nothing. His vocal support for the yobs who smashed up London in the riots earlier in the year does not help either.

My best guess is that he is mentally unstable.

The guy is an irritating nutter and his irrational, wandering monologue is an embarrassment to the cause.

My best guess is that he is mentally unstable.

Yes, he is not particularly erudite. I know nothing about him. And as an old cynic, in my experience everyone has an ulterior motive. [Maybe he wants to be a t.v. presenter!?]

Having said that, we are all very different, and everyone with a voice, whatever their age, background, education, social class, nationality, etc etc, should be encouraged to highlight the injustice's of this corporatist, fascist system in their own particular way.

Id lke to see him prepare better, have a verbatim script, be prepared for the obvious retorts, then raid a few MP's surgeries.

There was a time, where I would have labelled him like you do. And had a nudge and a snigger if I was queueing one of those banks.

However, In general, nowadays, I take my hat off to anyone who stands up to be counted.

Anything the bankers dont like, do it.