House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbird 900

I Read The Koran Every Day

Tony Blair...the ultimate snake oil salesman.

I simply do not believe Blair understands the word truth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002883/Tony-Blair-reads-Koran-day-stay-faith-literate.html

"Mr Blair, who converted to Catholicism months after leaving Number 10, has now spoken of how he reads the Koran every day.

Reading the Islamic religion’s holy book - considered by Muslims to be the exact words of God - ensured he remained ‘faith-literate’, the former Labour leader said."

"I read the Qur’an [Koran] every day. Partly to understand some of the things happening in the world, but mainly just because it is immensely instructive."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002883/Tony-Blair-reads-Koran-day-stay-faith-literate.html

"Mr Blair, who converted to Catholicism months after leaving Number 10, has now spoken of how he reads the Koran every day.

Reading the Islamic religion’s holy book - considered by Muslims to be the exact words of God - ensured he remained ‘faith-literate’, the former Labour leader said."

"I read the Qur’an [Koran] every day. Partly to understand some of the things happening in the world, but mainly just because it is immensely instructive."

Ih chants that little mantra to himeslf everyday he may well come to believe what he says

Last time I looked the war in Iraq had claimed over 600,000 innocent civilian lives.

The Ethics of the Iraq War [This is a good summation, showing how blairs thinking, and approach was not right]

Blair pretty much had the same 'muddled' thinking on Isiah Berlin's negative and positive liberty philosophy.

Next he'll be twisting Mohammed the profits words, trying to tell the muslims, there's a 'third way' there as well.

Two key policy judgements are likely to shape the way the New Labour government of 1997 to 2010 is perceived by future historians. One is the decision to accept and take forward the neoliberal economic philosophy of the previous Conservative government. As a consequence of that decision, the British economy became over-dependent on finance, under-regulated, and therefore uniquely exposed to the near-collapse of the Western banking system in 2008. This in turn handed the incoming Tory-led coalition of 2010 a significant opportunity to attack what remained of the social-democratic settlement that was Labour's great achievement of the post-war era.

The other seminal New Labour decision is that which saw Britain join a strongly right-wing US government in the unprovoked invasion of Iraq, a clear breach of international law. The war that Britain and America started went on, according to the best estimates available, to take the lives of hundreds of thousands of people, make four million into refugees, unleash torture, massacres and suicide bombings, and devastate a society.

He would walk over red hot coals, wrestle hungry pythons naked, and crawl across broken glass to achieve his ultimate aim of world-domination. Reading the Qu'ran every day seems a pretty small price to pay for the returns he expects.:ph34r:

Next he'll be twisting Mohammed the profits words, trying to tell the muslims, there's a 'third way' there as well.

Nice double entendre there :lol:

I think it is probably more likely and makes more sense that Mohamad reads TB's book everyday.

After all, M never thought he was God, unlike TB.

(Run with me here, suspend disbelief from the fact that the big M has been dead for a while and so doesnt read anything).

i think he's been miss-quoted, he reads the Koran - IE the word Koran as he has it written above the mirror.

we all know Tony cant read, let alone something that has some intelectual basis, and requires the reader to have some understanding of the world around them

I wonder if there's something he's feeling guilty about?

i think he's been miss-quoted, he reads the Koran - IE the word Koran as he has it written above the mirror.

Tony Blair has the word "GOD" written above his mirror.

If you've not seen it already (and maybe if you have!), enjoy watching Blair debate religion with Christopher Hitchens:

(Amazingly, the organisers manage to use up the whole of part 1 of 8 and a minute or three of part 2 of 8 introducing the debate!)

The motion of the debate is: "Is Religion a Force for Good in the World?"

Here's 2 of 8 (the interesting stuff begins at around 3:00):

...so he's a great friend of the grand inquisitor,who believes that if you don't convert to his way of thinking you should be burned at the stake as a heretic.,is rather partial to the writings of a man 1400 years ago who says "do it my way or get beheaded"....albeit diametrically opposed to catholicism,but just as strident in it's ferocity toward unbelievers.

it's the mahdi after all that instigates the cashless society proper(that's in the koran too)...and most people after seeing the excesses of corporatism will,quite rightly,see over-usurious methods of gain as quite wrong(deliberately created chaos to achieve order)........so this is where the fun really begins.

The RC teaching on the mark is....way off the mark,so the majority of them(and muslims) will have no problem with the digital angel

...So no surprises where his dictatorial streak is coming from,all in the name of peace of course.

....and he's also friends with gadaffi,burlesconi and dubya......all fairly like-minded fascists.

and therein lies the problem,he ain't meek so won't be inheriting the earth.

He is a hollow man who actually believes nothing because he does not have what most of us would think of as a "self". Peter Sellers was the same. So he can convince himself he believes anything and sound sincere because he doesn't understand the concept of being false as he has no self to be true to.

He is a hollow man who actually believes nothing because he does not have what most of us would think of as a "self". Peter Sellers was the same. So he can convince himself he believes anything and sound sincere because he doesn't understand the concept of being false as he has no self to be true to.

This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang but a whimper.

I guess that you too watched that grat film The Life and Death of Peter Sellers.

You may be right on your analysis... but I still love Peter Sellers, unlike Blair, whom I detest.

did his wife become muslim or am i thinking of someone else?

blair is just a puppet for the global elite , there are far bigger fish in the sea than this anchovy

Does TB appear in mirrors?

No, and he doesn't really age either (unlike the painting in his attic). Awful, evil, man. There's a whole ring of hell reserved just for him.