House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Sarah Ferguson 'continually On Verge Of Bankruptcy'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8571793/Sarah-Ferguson-continually-on-verge-of-bankruptcy.html

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, is "continually on the verge of financial bankruptcy" and is struggling to repay three personal friends and three different businesses that she owes money, she has admitted.

In the first episode of Finding Sarah, her new six-part documentary series for Oprah Winfrey's television channel, the Duchess said: "I don't really understand finances at all".

She is believed to be receiving £200,000 for taking part in the series, which sees her submit to a string of tearful therapy sessions with TV counsellors and experts.

Nice tag line to promote the show, I suppose they think it's a good way to connect with everyone else?

Will she be having a session with Martin Lewis?

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, is "continually on the verge of financial bankruptcy"

The Duchess said: "I don't really understand finances at all".

Has she considered applying for the Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer position for the Labour Party?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8571793/Sarah-Ferguson-continually-on-verge-of-bankruptcy.html

She is believed to be receiving £200,000 for taking part in the series, which sees her submit to a string of tearful therapy sessions with TV counsellors and experts.

Nice tag line to promote the show, I suppose they think it's a good way to connect with everyone else?

Will she be having a session with Martin Lewis?

So she'll be putting her foot in her own mouth this time ?

I'm no Royalist but I can't understand why so many Brits seem to dislike Sarah Ferguson!?

I suspect it's latent hatred of Gingers.

The British can't openly hate Major Hewitt for fathering Prince Harry (Allegedly :rolleyes:) so Sarah is the proxy.

I’m no Royalist but I can’t understand why so many Brits seem to dislike Sarah Ferguson!?

Because she's a complete waste of space. Even when she was in the royal family all she ever did was go on holiday and build houses on greenbelt land. Total gold digger and an embarrasment to the royals.

Her actions since has shown her up for the person she is.

I’m no Royalist but I can’t understand why so many Brits seem to dislike Sarah Ferguson!?

I understand where you're coming from. She seems (in my view) to be someone who is naive and has been ruined by money rather than a bad person. At least she is attempting to pay off her debts(although it remains to be seen whether her debt decrease or increase with time) and has no airs and graces about where it comes from. Most people would not subject themselves to humiliation on TV for a few quid.

I well understand why her and Di were not liked though, their marriages were little more than a meal ticket.

I well understand why her and Di were not liked though, their marriages were little more than a meal ticket.

Eh? Di is/was the most well-liked person since Jesus and Mother Teresa!

She is a parasite on society. Like the rest of the Royals. She's in debt ? Go get a job. Or ask you ex-husband for a loan. Or marry a rich old toff 20yrs your elder who has a pile of cash.

No need to go whoring around the tv and tabloids.

the Duchess said: "I don't really understand finances at all".

Always ensure what is going out is less than what is coming in. Simple does not even come close.

THE END.