House Price Crash Forum

Centrica Boss Warns Of Price Hikes

HOLA441

and there are many among us who live hand to mouth on good wages because we need every penny to pay the bills. We aren't running up debts we spending all our money on i'shit' and sky. In fact we have no spare money but we do have to make the rent every month.

Have you any idea how much it costs to rent a family home in the South East ? Where exactly are we supposed to make a cut back ? Maybe the train company will let me commute for free ? Maybe we can only cut back food ?

You sound angry. Where to cut back? Find ways. If rising costs makes pensioners Gerald and Hilda slightly more inclined to sell and downsize from their 4 bed house with 3 empty bedrooms, then it should hurt landlords for what they can extract in rents from the private market and people such as you. If it's not hurting, it's not working.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

You sound angry. Where to cut back? Find ways. If rising costs makes pensioners Gerald and Hilda slightly more inclined to sell and downsize from their 4 bed house with 3 empty bedrooms, then it should hurt landlords for what they can extract in rents from the private market and people such as you. If it's not hurting, it's not working.

Only angry at the poster who was bragging . Quite happy with my lot if the truth be told.