House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gone west

Fasterfox On Firefox

Has anyone (else) tried the FasterFox extension on Firefox? It prefetchs all the links on a page for faster loading times (supposedly). I have it on now and there does seem to be a diff, not sure if its me or the extension.

Has anyone (else) tried the FasterFox extension on Firefox? It prefetchs all the links on a page for faster loading times (supposedly). I have it on now and there does seem to be a diff, not sure if its me or the extension.

Do you have a link to FasterFox?

It just caused firefox to crash about every 5 mins viewing this site.. so I uninstalled it. :(

Most of the options can be set from within firefox by opening the about:config page in the URL bar.

It just caused firefox to crash about every 5 mins viewing this site.. so I uninstalled it. :(

Most of the options can be set from within firefox by opening the about:config page in the URL bar.

Except for the prefetching, which really is the only useful part. Very odd about the crashes, I have not had any problems.