House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Buffer Bear

Daily Mail, I Think?

Paper Review just on Sky News.

Front page:

"House Price Slump"

Don't do that... your wreaking havoc with tommorrow mornings train ride :lol: now it will be all old news. Dang. Maybe I should buy the Express instead!

Guest growl
Don't do that... your wreaking havoc with tommorrow mornings train ride :lol: now it will be all old news. Dang. Maybe I should buy the Express instead!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...come back telly all is forgiven. :D

Its as if Brown mentioning a bubble the other day has given everybody permission to report truthfully.

Or are they gunning for him and making sure he doesn't get the top job. ;)

Paper Review just on Sky News.

Front page:

"House Price Slump"

I love you and I want to have your babies.

Ok, pehaps I was getting carried away. But that's a great headline :D

Edited by Portent

Could well be this??

sky.jpg

DAILY EXPRESS

But there is also lots of other NEGATIVE press ... sorry HONEST reporting.

BEAR CANDY AT ITS BEST!!!!!

post-2719-1128032152_thumb.jpg

Edited by teddyboy

Could well be this??

sky.jpg

DAILY EXPRESS

Don't think that will be it. That was today's headline and I suspect the Sky News article was showing tomorrows headlines.

My aren't we having lots of nice bearish news lately. I wonder why :D

Just seen another paper review on Sky. It is the front page of the Daily Express.

"House Prices Slump"

Someone, Somewhere has offloaded their BTL at last!!! :lol:

Guest growl
I love you and I want to have your babies.

Ok, pehaps I was getting carried away. But that's a great headline :D

larf larf :D:D:D oh it's been a couple of weeks since I larfed at this site. Thankyou.

Guest The_Oldie

Not the Mail, it's the Express.......

"HOUSE PRICES SLUMP" in massive letters.........

Followed in smaller letters by.........

"Desperate call for interest rate cut as knock on effect hits the high street"

Not the Mail, it's the Express.......

"HOUSE PRICES SLUMP" in massive letters.........

Followed in smaller letters by.........

"Desperate call for interest rate cut as knock on effect hits the high street"

bet Gordy has instructed his heavies, sorry "stewards" to go out and buy every copy !

Guest The_Oldie

Times headline is.....

"Second-home tax break is set to squeeze young buyers"

and is, I think about SIPPS.

Guest growl

So they want another interest rate cut. As if it will do any good. If I was in retail, I'd be doing an Abramovich now. Forget interest rate cut. All people will do is pay off their debt...the public are on to them...and they are now running scared trying to pay their debts off.

Dare I say it they are remembering.

Guest The_Oldie

HOUSE

PRICES

SLUMP

This is a body blow to the VI's. Who in their right mind is going to buy with headlines like this around? Never mind what interest rates do.

I reckon that GB must have wound up enough people in a number of papers. Now they have some data to throw in his face they're not going to give up easily.

Too much convergence now, very few plus points to distract people from all the bad news. You can feel the national mood changing...

Edited by RichM

Pass me the tissues, I shall be in the toilet for the next 3 minutes. :lol:

Bloody hell! Are you going to bash two out?

That Penguin is cooooooooooooooooool!!! :lol:

Give Madenph a break!

Meanwhile, until those words come to mind . . . .

Many writers stare at the blank page or clean computer screen and wait for inspiration with a feeling of hopelessness. That white page or screen is always a struggle to fill, and it probably will always be.

Writing is fatiguing work because it is the source of great stress, great concentration, great thought, and a great expenditure of energy—mental, emotional, and physical.

Writing is stressful because it requires the writer to be aware that others will read what one writes and thus pass judgment on it. Writing is stressful when ideas and thoughts will not come to fill that blank page. Writing is stressful if the writer feels that he must write and yet cannot write. Writing is stressful because the writer is never sure of how effective the composition will be.

Writing requires thought. The writer must think of many elements as he writes: grammar, syntax, topic, theme, punctuation, spelling, and all the other factors that are required for effective, useful, and favorable writing whether it is fiction or non-fiction. In addition, this rational process must happen simultaneously as words are put to paper or screen.

Because thought requires concentration, and concentration requires effort, and effort requires discipline, the writer is under a great deal of pressure when he or she is working to express an idea in the most effective way. Writing is never easy although it may be easier at one time and not at another.

With all these impediments to conquering the blank page or screen, what must a writer do?

The writer must start writing one word at a time until the flow comes, and then the page or screen can be dominated—not easily—but it can be controlled.

And there you have it! :)