House Price Crash Forum

Labour Coup: Secret Letters Reveal How Ed Balls Plotted To Overthrow Tony Blair

interestrateripoff

HOLA441

What`s new? Dark forces plotted to overthrow Thatcher, then Major followed by Blair. IF Brown had won the Election dark forces would now be at work to overthrow him. Dave must know that in his own Party they are lurking ready to overthrow him. That`s normal politics. :)

Forgot to mention Cecil King plotted to overthrow Harold Wilson and Thatcher`s mob plotted and succeeded in overthrowing Ted Heath. :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

I can confirm tired of waitings statement about the nhs. It is light years behind.Just as a small example on tonsilitis (spelling). In Sweden before you get anti biotics you get tested if it's viral or bacterial. In the uk they have a quick look and them throw some pills at you. Viral? Don't matter!

HOLA444

I can confirm tired of waitings statement about the nhs. It is light years behind.Just as a small example on tonsilitis (spelling). In Sweden before you get anti biotics you get tested if it's viral or bacterial. In the uk they have a quick look and them throw some pills at you. Viral? Don't matter!

Thanks.

This issue (virtually zero utilisation of lab tests by the NHS) is the most astonishing thing ever. It is completely absurd. Whilst foreign doctors find what patients actually have, NHS doctors just guess, 19th century style.

(BTW, I was going to write in that previous post that the NHS was a century behind, but I though nobody would believe me. Well, in this lab tests issue, they ARE!)

HOLA445
<br />Thanks. <br /><br />This issue (virtually zero utilisation of lab tests by the NHS) is the most astonishing thing ever. It is completely absurd. Whilst foreign doctors find what patients actually have, NHS doctors just guess, 19th century style. <br /><br />(BTW, I was going to write in that previous post that the NHS was a century behind, but I though nobody would believe me. Well, in this lab tests issue, they ARE!)<br />

Don't they send most of the blood tests off to India (which is why it takes a week or more for results to come back?)