House Price Crash Forum

Bilderberger Meeting In Switzerland Now On (9-12/6)

HOLA441

What conspiracy theory?

The bilderberger group exists, they even have a web site since last year, the participants are the 'elite' of politicians, banksters, corporate bosses and aristocracy.

They are holding a secret meeting annually, currently in Switzerland from today until this coming Sunday.

What they discuss and the outcome of their discussions is top secret, which is quite worrying when politicians participate, who should be accountable to the people they represent.

Furthermore the aims of the bilderberger meetings as described by one of the founders sound very undemocratic, they certainly sound like a factual conspiracy (see the third post of this thread).

Also why is practically no mass media reporting about this meeting?

If this is not a factual conspiracy that should worry you then I really don't know what else should worry you.

At the very least we should demand that participating politicians give a full account of what they heard, what they said and what was decided.

Top post.

As much as conspiracy theorey wackos are out there - i actually loathe prats that just decry any counter observation about a situation/group of people/action etc as a nutty conspiracy! There was a twatbox on C4 news last night arguing that just because a former coroner and QC wanted to have the Kelly inquest re-opened and a PROPERLY finished coroner's report he was a conspiracy nut.

Folk like this are like some kind of orwellian invention that is wheeled out to taint those straying from the mainstream line. Anyone who does not keep their eyes open just has to look at the jilted coverage the 'Beeb' sees fit to pass on to the masses about Fukushima, the Bin Laden 'hit squad'/who and how the hit job was watched by Obama and co, the totally distorted 'The Street that Cut everything' to name but a few very recent examples.

Don't think too long or too hard about something or you will be labelled as peddling conspiracy theories.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

What I find notable is the complete absence of anyone from Japan this year (China and Russia are represented).

After Fukushima (and it's economic consequences) I would have thought that it would been desirable for the other Bilderberger cabal members to have japanese representation there...

Maybe this article contains the clue why Japan is absent: :ph34r:

http://www.naturalnews.com/032670_Fukushima_HAARP.html

---

Edited by wise_eagle

HOLA443

This is also a a similar group, possibly a think tank?

http://www.trilateral.org/go.cfm?do=Page.View&pid=5

Haven't heard of them but there's quite a few such things around masking as benign NGO think tanks.

The Club of Rome is one of the most significant of the new world order think tanks - one of its main ideological tenets is population reduction. Unfortunately (for the elite) these poor third world populations keep breeding and they're using up far too many (of their) natural resources....it's just not cricket.

HOLA444

Haven't heard of them but there's quite a few such things around masking as benign NGO think tanks.

The Club of Rome is one of the most significant of the new world order think tanks - one of its main ideological tenets is population reduction. Unfortunately (for the elite) these poor third world populations keep breeding and they're using up far too many (of their) natural resources....it's just not cricket.

I heard some shady things about the Trilateral commission and another one called the Council on Foreign Relations.

Conspiracy or not, the Japanese have a great word to explain why it should be a major concern.

Apologies for the wiki links, I didn't have time to look for better (nor could I really be arsed)

Edited by tochinoki

HOLA445

What I find notable is the complete absence of anyone from Japan this year (China and Russia are represented).

After Fukushima (and it's economic consequences) I would have thought that it would been desirable for the other Bilderberger cabal members to have japanese representation there...

Maybe this article contains the clue why Japan is absent: :ph34r:

http://www.naturalnews.com/032670_Fukushima_HAARP.html

HAARP is real from what I can gather. Plenty of scientific data about strange atmospheric anomalies preceding quakes but few scientists who are willing to say that it must be a seismic weapon. According to Japan-based conspiracy theorist Benjamin Fulford, Japan's former finance minister Heizo Takenaka was threatened by an earthquake machine a few years ago....

Hugo Chavez also certainly thinks its real...

I imagine we'll be seeing quite a few more seismic events over the coming years....

HOLA446

Interview with a swiss banker...

Q: Can you tell us something about your involvement in the Swiss banking business?

A: I have worked for Swiss banks for many years. I was designated as one of the top directors of one of the biggest Swiss banks. During my work I was involved in the payment, in the direct payment in cash to a person who killed the president of a foreign country. I was in the meeting where it was decided to give this cash money to the killer. This gave me dramatic headaches and troubled my conscience. It was not the only case that was really bad but it was the worst. It was a payment instruction on order of a foreign secret service written by hand giving the order to pay a certain amount to a person who killed the top leader of a foreign country. And it was not the only case. We received several such hand written letters coming from foreign secret services giving the order to payout cash from secret accounts to fund revolutions or for the killing of people. I can confirm what John Perkins has written in his book "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man". There really exists just a system and Swiss banks are involved in such cases.

He gives his reason for the significance of Bilderberg being held in Switzerland

Q: Do you think that the Bilderberg meeting in St. Moritz has symbolic value? Because in 2009 they where in Greece, 2010 in Spain and look what happened to them. Does this mean Switzerland can expect something bad?

A: Yes. Switzerland is one of the most important countries for them, because there is so much capital here. They are meeting there because apart from other things they want to destroy all values that Switzerland stands for. You see it's an obstacle for them, not being in the EU or Euro, not totally controlled by Brussels and so on. Regarding values I am not talking about the big Swiss banks, because they are not Swiss anymore, most of them are lead by Americans. I am talking about the real Swiss spirit that the common people cherish and hold up.

Edited by Leroast

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Time to short the swiss franc then? The swiss have their own armed militia so will be interesting to see what goes on. Watch this space.

From wikipedia:

"In some 2001 statistics, it is noted that there are about 420,000 assault rifles stored at private homes, mostly SIG SG 550 types. Additionally, there are some 320,000 assault rifles and military pistols exempted from military service in private possession, all selective-fire weapons having been converted to semi-automatic operation only. In addition, there are several hundred thousand other semi-automatic small arms classified as carbines. The total number of firearms in private homes is estimated minimally at 1.2 million to 3 million."

With 4.4 million population between 20-64, this is a huge percentage of armed civilians!

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

The thing i never understood about the Bilderberger meeting is why they have such a well advertised secret meeting. Could they not do it more covertly or use video conferencing if they wanted to retain secrecy.

Where is it well advertised? It's only since the advent of the internet that they have no longer been able to keep it completely secret, but even now ask 100 people on the street and I doubt more than 2-3 will know about the current Bilderberger meeting in Switzerland.

The fact that the wast majority of mainstream media doesn't mention the meeting at all is quite telling with regards to the control the Bilderbergers still have.

HOLA4414

Rory Stewart eh.

I recall him being on QT a while back giving it the big I Am

one to keep an eye on for the next couple of years then

Given that the Bilderbergers only invite young politicians that are looking promising to give them "wise words", I wouldn't be surprised if Rory Stewart is been set up to eventually become a future PM.

Even Maggie Thatcher was invited to a Bilderberger meeting before becoming PM...

---

Edited by wise_eagle

HOLA4415

Given that the Bilderbergers only invite young politicians that are looking promising to give them "wise words", I wouldn't be surprised if Rory Stewart is been set up to eventually become a future PM.

Even Maggie Thatcher was invited to a Bilderberger meeting before becoming PM...

---

Is Ed Ball's there then? laugh.gif

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

sorry , make that kissinger - wishful thinking on my part :D

George W was sufficiently worried to turn down a Swiss trip.

If Kissinger is there, then this may actually happen. Even if it ends up with him just being detained whilst they check warrants, it could be a bit of spectacle.

Could it be European revenge for DSK???

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

The thing i never understood about the Bilderberger meeting is why they have such a well advertised secret meeting. Could they not do it more covertly or use video conferencing if they wanted to retain secrecy.

It's only well advertised because people have been fighting literally for years and years to expose this. It was total media blackout before.

Why was the whole country in a tizzy about who stuck it in Imogen, but if you want to know what goes on inside an international conference of powerful people and elected leaders, you are a nutter? They really have done a number on people in this country.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425